Made this for the Canadians
Pineapple and Canadian bacon :laughing:
My pizza eating single
Man style living is over the wife’s coming back from Vegas tomorrow lol

14 Likes

AWWWWWWWW YYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH
:canada: :pineapple: :pizza: :heart:

2 Likes

Bought these and individually wrapped them up except for 1…

13 Likes

2 fruits is how I start everyday. Certain citrus in the tropics aren’t up to scratch so going with the imports today.

And a handful of these

8 Likes

I often take a whole cocao bean and toss it into the bottom of my espresso cup and THEN pull the shot overtop. I drink the coffee as per normal, and when at the the end I swirl the contents and shoot the bean with the last mouthful of coffee into my face and chew it down as if it were the grub in Tequila.

4 Likes

We´ve got Pizza Hawaii over here… It made of ham & pineapple, looks almost similar

2 Likes

My name is Cartwright, and I am addicted to meatballs. Admitting the problem is the first step :open_mouth:
PB220144
PB220143

btw, looking great in here, fresh fruit, steak, and hawiian pizza have me running for the fridge. Or was it that last smoke, ah either way, muchin’ time :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I do the same mate, I also do a 1:3 powdered cacao to coffee mix for my morning brew.

Then it’s off to start the day

200-1

9 Likes

I have a large bag of cacao powder, I have been thinking what else I can do with it other than keto brownies. I am going to give that coffee and cacao a whirl, it might also be nice chilled with some whipped cream on top :slight_smile: bit like a Tim Hortons iced café mocha.

4 Likes

Nothing fancy folks just a Burrito wrapped in bacon…it was delish…

12 Likes

15 Likes

Spoonful a day

Need to think what I’m making for dinner tomorrow ,could go with Indian food but
The wife wants me
To cook,no turkey or any kind of bird,maybe ribs and pad Thai

12 Likes

The little one turned 3 this week so Indian was on the cards

These tandoori mushrooms are off the chain

A rare G & T

15 Likes

Having thanksgiving today with the family. Make a fresh ham.(brined and smoked) Stuffed mushrooms , roasted veggies.

etc…

12 Likes

Uploading: 20211124_181530.jpg…

1 Like

14 Likes

Pork loin. And potatoes.

15 Likes

Pie sized sugar cookie, medicated of course!

9 Likes