What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

I love me some Veggies…

13 Likes

10 Likes

A little smoked cheese from the other day.

10 Likes

I thought I was looking in the mirror of a second. My eyes are green. Lol

2 Likes

That looks good.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy.

Eggs Benedict will be the first recipe in my upcoming cookbook.

(Seriously, I’m writing a cookbook for guys to charm the pants off the women in their lives.)

It will be called “F*cking Food”.

9 Likes

Breakfast of Champions is served all day at my house…

10 Likes

Nice table plants!

2 Likes

It’s my Jennifer Babe strain and my Bogglegum cross…BOG gifted me some Bogglegum seeds back in the day because he wanted to see it grow in my SWC/TRON grows…

1 Like

i’m envying you i got horny in a good way with that 1 kilo steak?

1 Like

I don’t do holidays or my birthdays ever since my family all past away…but that doesn’t mean I can’t eat well…

5 Likes

Butter prawns stole this recipe off tik tok :rofl: Indian style wifes work lunch

My taste never came back

8 Likes

That’s sucks man…hopefully you get your tastes comes back soon…out of curiosity if you eat very hot peppers would you be able to feel the heat?

6 Likes

I’ve tried lol they just make me sweat no burn :laughing:
Make spices curry by mistake the other night wife said it was to hot to eat lol ,I ate it also have the flu at the minute

4 Likes

Today’s task?

Gravlax!

16 Likes

11 Likes

I love any day I get free Pie :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Been trying to make jumbo muffins doing something wrong lol
These are pretty big I need bigger

5 Likes

Getting to the steak part of my half cow finally. I wanted to leave the majority of the good cuts until the end and sadly I’m getting low. Pretty much all I’ve been eating lately. Lots of hanger steak +fries, some tenderloin and some teres major. Have been deglazing my pan with a small amount of water (or wine) and mashing in some slow roasted garlic until it becomes a paste like consistency. Goes well on top of steak, Beefy garlic :stuck_out_tongue: Also some super carmelized onions. Kinda wish I would have made french onion dip.

20 Likes

Hey man you have any curry recipes you could send me :sweat_smile:

Ol lady has had it multiple time I never had
Her boss is Indian they go to some fancy Indian place with the staff on holidays

1 Like