What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

prawns … and whole potatoes cooked under the ashes mmm

13 Likes

14 Likes

we had chili cheese dip, bacon wrapped green beans, taters, gravy, deviled eggs, ham, turkey, 7 up cake, blueberry crisp, pumpkin pie, chocolate pie, stuffing, meatballs and lil smokies. Btw there were 16 of us at this family feast! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.!!!

14 Likes

I bought some Emental and Gruyere cheese today 1 kilo of each for a fondue. Daughters BF is coming back for a week to get more of their stuff and requested cheese fondue with Yorkshire pudding.

I will have to start practicing my keto bread and yorkshire pudding making now or it will just be like a thick cheese soup for me :cry:

The remnants of last nights Mushroom Keema and Paneer Cheese.

9 Likes

15 Likes

A duck, equilibrium brined in ~2% salt <1% sugar, and the sauce is just a jar of orange marmalade and a bag of fresh cranberries.
Obligatory breads

16 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks giving dinner for me
And
The wife prawn pad Thai. honey glazed salmon and some ribs

14 Likes

I bought 3 of these at Sam’s Club and rewrapped them except for one…

18 Likes

Sorry, but I’ll take a roasted spatchcock chicken over turkey, any holiday-

15 Likes

When I was growing up in Ireland you had turkey twice a year Easter and Christmas left overs for Boxing Day

Then I moved to the states you can have roast turkeys all day long,I like turkey curry,only eat white meat hate legs wings

Rolled and bones turkey is pretty good you take all the bones out and stuff it roll it up and tie
It
Hate this time of year as a butcher,everyone an asshole when it’s time to pick their turkeys up lol,women fighting in line,people shouting at you for no reason lol

Christmas is easy most people eat prime rib

10 Likes

the same over here , we prefer Geese&Ducks bevor Turkeys for Roast! …we´ve got the plastic sealed Breasts and Legs too
but it´s not that easy getting a whole Turkey arounds the Villages.

1 Like

My buddy saved me the turkey carcass so I can make me Turkey rice soup but its basically for the doggies, I had some and it was good…I had this salmon on the grill last night.

9 Likes

Time lapse brekkie.

(Elapsed time 10 mins)

13 Likes

11 Likes

Some home made keto veggie Samosas, with left over Date and Tamarind chutney and some Panni Purri liquor.

11 Likes

Bowl o chili, pepper Jack cheese and tortilla rounds… mmmm taste great in cold weather.

11 Likes

Chili cheese :fries:

10 Likes

Munster with some lean beef cheat meal
On Dave’s white Bread :bread:

10 Likes

I could not face another Turkey sandwich…

16 Likes