What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

Thatā€™s easy to make,
Slice thin beef dip it in some flour,very hot pan beef in cook for couple of minutes take the beef out put it to the side
Chop up an onion and 5 gloves of garlic in the pan

Add oyster sauce soy sauce and sugar little bit of water and some peppers if you like it hot,
Chop up green onion throw it on top starve with rice,use to be a fry cook in a Chinese restaurant :rofl: and they hate marking Mongolian beef itā€™s white peoples food
I love it had to cook my own they wouldnā€™t do it for me lol

2 Likes

that doesnā€™t surprise me, i always ask them to make it spicy but they never do

2 Likes

9lb chicken :joy: hate to see the size of it with legs and a head
This is the dogs dinner,take all the bones out and just give them the meat with Jasmin rice I get couple of days out of one chicken

5 Likes

Itā€™s terrible owner of the restaurant ask me one time what you want for lunch of course I said Mongolian beef lol he said straight to my face only people that pay for Mongolian beef I will make it for them
You Irish guy make your own :rofl: and thatā€™s a true story
No one could string a sentence together in English except for the owner thereā€™s me thick Belfast accent shouting pot stickers are ready from the kitchen :rofl: priceless

3 Likes

i think my go-to chinese spot changed owners or something, the quality of everything went downhill, not that it was any good to begin with. i still like their chinese bbq ribs though.

my previous ā€œgo-toā€ spot nearly killed me with food poisoning

I love cheap Chinese food thereā€™s a place up the street from me chow fun and 2 items for $6 lol,the also sell bbq pork buns

Chinese food in Ireland is completely different from the stuff in the states

1 Like

Tonightā€™s dinner.

7 Likes

@anon98660487
.how so ??

You can buy curried chips with onions sausage or
Gravy chips you can also get half rice
Half curry sauce,thereā€™s barley any veggies in the food you ask for chicken curry only veggies come with it is onions
You can also get chicken balls in curry or gravy sauce with chips lol Mongolian beef is an American Chinese thing

2 Likes

Wifeā€™s on an Indian food kick ,should get my mail delivered to the kitchen Iā€™m never out of it :laughing:

3 Likes

Iā€™m just getting into the Indian food. Itā€™s freaking really goodā€¦ I find though Iā€™m adding ghost pepper to most of it, along with hefty amounts of cayenne pepper as well.

1 Like

savage, lol

3 Likes

weird. iā€™d try it, doesnā€™t sound much like chinese though (everything at my place is pretty much fake anyway) i almost doubt they use real beef, lol

1 Like
3 Likes

I was itching for some curryā€¦

10 Likes

Made a big batch of clam chowder today. Grilled cheese on side.

10 Likes

Beef and Guinness stew lol I wanted to make diner kabab for dinner but the wife seen this on some web page ,thatā€™s how dinner usually happens in my house she spots something on the internet I end up cooking
It

Looks better in a bowl lol

Desert

11 Likes

What do stoners eat? Well Im a grillmaster. Lots of seafood, grilled veggies, red meat, chicken with packaged links and homemade sausage from deer base.

But stoned (at night)ā€¦ I thought we all ate Raviolis and Captain Crunch! :rofl:

14 Likes

The ole Lady loves her Grilled Bolognaā€¦on the grill and off :wink:

9 Likes

Check this outā€¦an old picture

20211106_195408

6 Likes