What do stoners eat? 🍮 (Part 1)

When Irish Christmas cake drys out you pour more booze on it to keep it moist :joy: it lasts a long time as well because it has so much booze ,it’s a lot of work to bake one

4 Likes

I made the Lumpia(eggrolls) & meat on the sticks
we both made the chicken lollipops 

2 Likes

Spent my day making breads for my loyal customers

11 Likes

Tuscan Loafs?

Is that a pick up line :rofl:
It’s fancy Irish bread meaning it was kinda boring Irish bread till I put my magic into it and revamped it lol

2 Likes

Cinnamon rolls :yum:

17 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

I still make the plain treacle bread ,my wife said it’s boring bread why don’t you do something with it,so that’s how it came around with the different flavors ,$8 a pop
Loaf weights 759 grams lol Doing some trimming had the scales out :joy:
That’s 4 cups of flour per loaf

2 Likes

11 Likes

I did make massive meatballs last night lol like 1am in the morning :rofl: in vodka sauce

9 Likes

Nice stuff, worth the weight I’m sure

I like making bread it’s kinda relaxing do it all by hand don’t own a mixer,reminds me of being a kid and the smell of homemade bread in the house

2 Likes

My wife and I worked in a bakery before married, loved it, guy was phenomenal baker. Bagels were our biggest seller. Oven was so big I went inside and shoveled it out.

@anon98660487 i may have asked already, but do you ever make pretzel bread?

Surf and Turf

11 Likes

No but we sell pretzel bread at the butcher shop I work at and booze lol when the shop first opened we sold more booze than meat lol

Here’s an easy recipe for it

1 Like

Since my mom in law moved to Texas I haven’t had to look at any fish head soup lol

1 Like

Döner Kebab with Feta

15 Likes

Shrimp in butter and garlic :yum:

9 Likes

Bonus points if you straight up drink the butter once you’re done the shrimp :crazy_face: lmaoo. Just call it soup if you need to justify doing it :joy:

2 Likes