What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Yes, regular garlic bread was getting boring so I decided to pimp them out…don’t get me wrong my old garlic bread was good but it was getting boring…I started adding cream cheese at first then I added pepper jack cheese etc…these pix are my old garlic breads.

You can even turn this bread into a pimped out garlic cheese bread.

9 Likes

I have left over melted fondue cheese, I think I will add that to the garlic bread as well as some green onion, tomato and maybe some pickled jalapeno peppers :wink:

Cheers

5 Likes

All this bread reminds me of Boudin sourdough in a bowl @ the SF wharf.
It’s been 15 years since I visited…I assume it’s still way overpriced and over-rated.
@anon98660487
Web pic

10 Likes

Been fermenting and pickling a bunch lately using my probiotic fruit vinegars, the benefits of providing the stomach’s microbiome with beneficial enzymes and bacteria is endless.

Kimchi

Replaced the fish sauce with banana vinegar and Kikkoman soy sauce

Vietnamese Đô Chua in pineapple vinegar

14 Likes

Rare beef pho

Garlic noodle 5 spiced chicken and rolls
Didn’t make these lol

But
My make sent me this classy photo of one of my breads :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

I eat any of the 1,000 + Edibles , Bakery Goods, I have access to with my biz Partner…
Several east coast edible awards…

17 Likes

They do look good :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’d eat them without the weed lol

3 Likes

Looks very good,… I’d like to assume the first is like a raspberry swirl cannabis bar… :yum:

2 Likes

:thinking: I love daikon, but never heard of Do Chua. I need to make me some of that! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

The first is Jumbo Shrimp, Steak Center Cut, Veggies…

My Peanut butter Fudge

12 Likes

Got lazy this evening! So this is supper…

14 Likes

Yes you do bro it’s a nice sweet and sour pickle, if you’ve ever had a Bánh mì sandwich it’s what comes on top.

It was my number one seller out of my food truck

Marinated(over 20 ingredients) pork butt for 36 hours and cooked for 8 :drooling_face:

13 Likes

@FattyRoots I’m in temporary like jail :cry: lol, but I love those pics :heart_eyes:, you got my late night munchies about to kick into overdrive :laughing:

Now that I think of it, I had to have tried that pickled carrot and daikon before, but just can’t remember :sob: I love Vietnamese food, but the only name of any of the dishes I can remember (or even pronounce) is pho. For years I even pronounced that shit wrong :joy: until someone told me that you’re supposed to say “Phu”, I was like “You gotta be Phu-cking kidding me” :rofl:

5 Likes

This is my Cannabis induced chocolate Roll cake with a touch of dusted powdered sugar and bing cherries soaked in wild turkey

800mg of goodness :moon_cake:

16 Likes

Mmmmmmmmhash

15 Likes

11 Likes

@saxo Looks tasty mate and good to see you didn’t forget the gravy…

ezgif.com-gif-maker (13)

5 Likes

Big taco for lunch. Pulled pork, cheese, hatch pepper salsa, onions, tomatoes, lettuce on a big flour tortilla.

12 Likes

BBQ pulled pork on sourdough with parmesan cheese.

16 Likes