What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Potatoe Mash and gravy…mui delicioso :yum:

4 Likes

My Italian Meatballs Topped with 3 cheese blend Baked until golden brown, serve with Pasta… deliziosa & mangia e divertiti :man_cook:

14 Likes

Looks great @HashstasH
Overdue to make a big pot of balls and gravy.

13 Likes

Nothing fancy but its delish…Day old chicken tenders…I always try and doctor up my leftovers…

Sautéed some tomatoes and onions

Add the chopped chicken tenders

Grab some tortillas heat it up and add pepper jack cheese and fresh onions/jalapeños

11 Likes

Pho sure broo, it’s like Kung Phu :joy:

giphy-2

5 Likes

Guinness beef stew,it’s cold in Sf good stew weather

13 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize (1)

Don’t get me started with the kung fu gifs :joy:
ezgif.com-optimize (2)

snake-in-the-eagles-shadow-jackie-chan

ezgif.com-crop

See what happened, I’m even smoking joints kung fu style in preparation for the gif kumite
ezgif.com-optimize

8 Likes

4 Likes

Bahn Mi

17 Likes

@anon90741032 out of likes :heart: but damn that sandwich looks delicious :drooling_face: I’m gonna try to get out this weekend and order one.

The funniest thing is the pic didn’t load right away, and when I read Bahn Mi in my head it translated to “ban me” and I’m like what the heck did this guy just eat?! :rofl:

5 Likes

wow that’s a great looking bahn mi

3 Likes

Steak tacos:

16 Likes

Hilarious - nope, Id be lost without this place.

Please dont Bahn Mi :slight_smile:

5 Likes

French toast turkey slammer

15 Likes

Nothing fancy just a homemade pizza cut in squares, first time I’ve had some corner pieces in years…I will start cutting my pizzas in squares from now on.

17 Likes

Had some gyro with my wife, but it’s all gone now :joy: Post feels naked without a pic, lol, so here’s one of what I had after the food.

9 Likes

Joygasm holy shit

1 Like

@PhilCuisine
it’s all about who can get to the corner pieces first, lol.

2 Likes

For Christimas … Some eyeround meat roasted with cheese and Madeira sauce

Cod dumplings … Shrimp Rizzoto with Carnaroli rice … :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes_cat:

13 Likes

I ate one of these a few days ago and I still haven’t found my way home yet!! :flushed:

300mg CBD :crazy_face:

13 Likes