What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Some comfort food tonight!
1 lb of macaroni
4 cups of water into an instapot for 5 minutes quick release

Stir and add in cream cheese , Colby and Monterey and topped with Parmesan and crumble bacon! So good

And a slight dusting of S/p along with garlic powder

9 Likes

Prepping for some poppers tonight with pizza decided to utilize some bacon grease

Lightly salted and taste better than kale crisps😆

9 Likes

There was an article in Maximum Yield mag a year ago or so talking about pot being the new super food. The flowers are packed with about everything that is good according to them. They were using them in salads I think.

6 Likes

ystrdy we did a lil garden cocking,as we use to do now & then. we took everything ripe fom the vegie beds and some herbs too…

…along with a nice piece of pigling left from a Bday-Party last weekend,so we made a dilishiss vegi/pork pan…

…beers ,single malt and ganja was completing a great night

9 Likes

Nice, I had a Succotash last night pretty similar to that. Yellow summer squash, corn, peppers, celery, tomatoes, onions, and herbs. Chicken breast on the side.

5 Likes

Man, I’ll take a plate! I wish you lived in my neighborhood. I’d love to sit and eat and drink with you. You always remind me of old friends and good times in general. Hope you had a great summer bro. It’s been an odd one for me. I’m going to have a gift pack coming to you eventually. Are you able to grow yet? peace

3 Likes

Heya Bro @GMan,nice to read U!! i do wish living there as well :wink: gift pack sounds excellent,my friend…but i´m not able to grow yet :unamused:

this weekend we did almost the same…this time we prepared it with Cola…

…looks quite similar to the last Pan we made 2weeks ago,but the Taste was totally different …kinda BBQ-like

5 Likes

Spaghetti and meatballs

9 Likes

Buds. What I used to eat when I worked downtown for 17 years in the 80s and 90s.

37 years in biz… they are closing the doors due to covid induced ghost town.

6 Likes

That’s a bummer, I miss all the old lunch counter places that used to exist in San Francisco.

2 Likes

This is a place in Birmingham across town from where I grew up. It’s still there I suppose. It’s a cafeteria setting with very high quality steak and seafood, along with southern soul food, and deserts. It’s impressive. From the old days. I start getting fat just reading the website and remembering the last time or two I was there.

https://www.nikiswest.com/

3 Likes

Those strawberries look good as hell! I tried to grow white strawberries this year. Nope none. Lol

2 Likes

my wife made the bread, from the burger I planted the lettuce the rest is from the market :smile:

11 Likes

8 Likes

The “Pulled Pork Extreme”

7 Likes

Lovey’s?
20 charac

1 Like

De’s
And some characters.

1 Like

Pulled pork poutine!!
You need a beer with that!