What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

@Gpaw I like mine smooth. I also keep mine in the refrigerator. I am good with most jams and jellies.

4 Likes

Today’s Pizza: Brisket and Onion, with Sweet Pepper Sriracha sauce.

7 Likes

You stoners are killing it in the kitch. :bomb:

Hard times.

Jacks low EC diet until I get paid.

7 Likes

Seared mule deer with shawarma seasoning, king oyster mushrooms fried in butter with miso&mirin glaze, and fresh local cabbage and carrot coleslaw.

10 Likes

s-bucks and t-yaki

7 Likes

Another good stoner food. Great before, during the break, or after sex too! :grin:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Marinate T-bone steak in fresh basil, oregano, red onion and powdered garlic and vegetable spices.

10 Likes

Tri-tip

12 Likes

In this fookin’ heat…

…you know you want it. :smile:

8 Likes

Does anyone remember Farrel’s Ice Cream? They had the huge bowls of ice cream. Always running to the tables. Sirens blaring. Singing and stuff

3 Likes

Am I correct that you are within striking distance of Fenton’s Creamery in Vacaville?
Ice cream doesn’t get much better than that.

My all time favorite ice cream place is Mitchell’s in the San Francisco mission neighborhood. The best quality ice cream possible, with all the standard flavors, plus mexican and tropical varieties to serve the demographics of the neighborhood. Mexican chocolate sunday… Ube sunday… Halo halo sunday… lychee and mango sunday…

Now I live in a hipster city. People stand in line for hours at a place called salt and straw. To get salty fucking ice cream. Salted caramel is one thing, but every flavor they have is HEAVILY salted.
No one in this town will make good traditional food. They always have to put some hipster twist on it.

4 Likes

Lmao… salty fucking ice cream

3 Likes

I am in striking distance of Fentons! Never been there, but after visiting their website - it’s bookmarked!!! Thanks

This is my goto place. https://leatherbys.net/

2 Likes

8 Likes

Real vanilla

8 Likes

What are the bottles about, with the white stuff inside?

We used to use vanilla beans in making certain beers. Some aged in whiskey barrels.

4 Likes

Vanilla sugar, vanilla paste in the brown glass jar, and vanilla extract in the quart jars.

3 Likes

You know I roll in see the above pics, and now feel extremely underwhelmed at my current foodstuff and suggestion: hard boiled deviled eggs… (but it is a high quality protein!)

5 Likes

damn near anything

4 Likes