What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

I’m making pot roast tonight well it’s for tomorrow newyear dinner wife is working tonight in the hospital and off tomorrow
I plan on cooking this Chuck roast for about 5 hours today lol made chicken curry stew for the wife’s lunch last night lol had to sample it

13 Likes

10 Likes

Went 1997 tonight for grub - kraft mac n cheese, pepperoni pizza rolls and brownies. :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

18 Likes

i had some of those pizza rolls yesterday, they’re still good but not as good as i remember

that would be the best old school dinner. cant go wrong with kraft mac n cheese, little extra milk to liquify them a little more

6 Likes

Dang I’d like a bowl of that please ! Yum reminds me in bed to Make that dish More often time to whip out the insta pot!

1 Like

Had to work myself last night a by far a bummer so our meal for the New Years will be the shrimp Alfredo from scratch ! Looking forward to it! With some special herb seasoning on it! Wife cooked her fist ABV brownies last night … she over indulged a bit and was TKO when I got home!

2 Likes

Wife made her first batch of brownies with ABV … she overindulged at bit with her portion size on the right and mine in the left side of the knife divider

This morning a said not like lays potato chips “you can’t just eat one”!

7 Likes

My favorite chicken teriyaki.
Rice bowl and noodle bowl.
Their sauce is the :bomb:

9 Likes

looks goood! we don´t got this over here…at least not in the countryside

1 Like

They put loads of butter in the sauce that’s the secret lol

2 Likes

New Years stoner snack! Hot one has a little spice to it!

Edit and yes a little dab of juice went in the red beer!

7 Likes

8 Likes

Sour kush /chocolate /chocalate chip/coconut,tiny bit of orange peel cookies lol,I never eat these I give these away as presents ,I don’t use shake to make
Butter I use the flowers,these are good cookies without the weed in them
My wife tried one lol she went down like the titanic image

12 Likes

Hoppin’ John and hoe cake.

…2nd helping …I skipped the rice :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That’s it done 5 hours ,make
Some
Mash potatoes to go with it

12 Likes

what? no merlot? Really looks good. You have to work with what is at hand eh? :wink:

3 Likes

Little bit of Guinness I can’t do wine not because I’m AA I just don’t like the taste of it lol

7 Likes

Cause it’s a ritual.

Sour cream, jalapeño, tomatoes, onion, shred cheese, black eye pea and rice.

17 Likes

12 Likes

Ooooooooohhh… :hushed:

Local supermarket was doing $6/lb rib roasts, and I only bought one… I’m looking at your pictures and kicking myself. Pmsl

Looks immaculate

4 Likes