What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

damn that looks awesome! i love cheesecake in all its varieties

3 Likes

quail to pick clean untill the…

…Roast Boar(shoulder) is ready…

…served with fried bacon-beans…

18 Likes

That looks awesome!! I bet it all was very good!

Paws

4 Likes

i read mac and cheese cake. that would probably be good too. maybe in some corn bread

2 Likes

It was awesome ! Since the wife is gluten and soy sensitive the crust was made with almond flour, crushed walnuts , vanilla

3 Likes

Does anyone eat this anymore? Oh yeah, this guy does!download (1)

13 Likes

the blue oriental flavor one is the best, with oyster crackers of course

2 Likes

And the green chili flavor

1 Like

I had prime rib for Christmas bought a 6lb piece I’m still eating it lol rubbed 2lb of butter with rosemary and garlic on it ,going to make some prime rib curry tomorrow ,made some meat pies Filipino recipe I do all the cooking at home ,I’m not Filipino I’m irish lol wife is Filipino

18 Likes

Dang that looks like a 20oz+ piece of prime looks wonderful your making my mouth water!

2 Likes

It’s 48oz piece of meat lol roast was 6lbs we’re on a diet this year lol
Last year my wife ate one of these by herself with all the fixings,for a 5ft chick she can put the food away

I’m making prime rib curry tonight joys of being a butcher

17 Likes

2 Likes

My wife would eat the ass out of that lol she loves soupy stuff like that

That’s A Good Portion of The Cow! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I get a real good discount on meat seafood and chicken ,last years prime rib I let it age for 90 days
In the cooler at work,I don’t like dry age meat to be honest ,the place I work do a lot of
Dry aged beef it’s a big money maker,we sale
You this $500 piece of meat we dryage it for you
Then when you need a steak off your meat you ring the shop,we cut it up nice trim all the mold
And shit off it lol

4 Likes

Small steaks and rib seasoned with various spices and Sriracha sauce.

8 Likes

Cold Meatloaf on Potato Bread.

12 Likes

Should make your own potato bread,boil some spuds mash them with butter and milk,let cool put some flour in with the spuds Mix it up Cut into triangles put on a skillet that’s how you make Irish potato bread it’s good cold as well with a little bit of butter,you want it to look like the last pic on both sides,cast iron pan will do this

14 Likes

Erin Gobraugh!!!

4 Likes

13 Likes