What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Speaking
Of not liking wine lol people like to give their butcher booze for Christmas I’ll pass this out to some friends I used to work in this butcher shop,owners would get us fucked up birthday cakes,

12 Likes

Tasty… I’m going on a diet After I eat this cookie lol

2 Likes

12 Likes

Chicken Cordon Bleu Extra cheesy for the wife’s work lunch Swiss and cheddar cheeses Black Forest ham,Colman’s mustard inside of the breast little bit of kick,I like to brown these off on a frying pan first then into the oven for the rest of the cooking time keeps them juicy

17 Likes

Dang that looks good need to try that ! Temps and time on the cook?

2 Likes

So you need 2 eggs broken and beat ,some bread crumbs I used Italian style since they were on sale lol
Couple of tooth picks to hold the chicken together
Make a pocket in your breast stuff in ham and cheeses,get the egg wash on the chicken roll in bread crumbs then into a hot skillet/frying pan depends what part of the world your in lol

Once
You brown them off in the pan move to 380 oven middle rack 20 minutes or 170 temps on your gauge,I don’t use a temp gauge

And your gold you could serve it with a salad, reason I do it in the pan first is to lock in the juices,throw it straight in the oven it will
Dry out I found And no one likes dry chicken
Cost me $12 to make this it will feed 4 people

I just bought pack of cheap chicken breasts,it’s cheaper to buy skin chicken breasts just take the skin off it just pull it come off like a pair of socks if you get bored you can make a chicken skin mask

12 Likes

When I first became a butcher bastards wouldn’t let me cut any meat,I was the chicken guy for a couple of years there’s not much I can’t do with a chicken lol

8 Likes

heya irish,that CB does look delishiss !! i had no cordon bleu for years :yum:
we use to say: the butcher is the better chef …at least the butchers says so :wink:

3 Likes

…is that a shroomhead in the middle …a la hawaiian funghi :star_struck:

2 Likes

That’s right I tell people all daylong how to cook food lol,you be surprised how many people can’t cook a chicken,or cook fish,I hope these people are better in the sack than in the kitchen ,

5 Likes

Yea around here they charge like 2$ /lb extra for pulling skin off its like WTF? I can do that !

1 Like

It’s bullshit they do that here as well,I work in a high end butchers shop, Meat is crazy expensive,but it’s all high end meat chicken seafood,Danny Glover and Joe Satriani Are customers of mine lol,

4 Likes

13 Likes

Wow my wife would eat the ass out of that lol,

5 Likes

ystrdy i was visiting my home village…

…and Mummy served me some yummy sausage,homemade by a neighboring farmer…

…delicious,fresh smoked Bratwurst…

…and unsmoked Leberwurst/Liversausage…

…and a beer of course
:yum:

21 Likes

Chili cooked outdoors

18 Likes

Mongolian beef over steamed Jasmin rice

15 Likes

@anon98660487 that’s my favorite dish, but i like it extra spicy.

2 Likes

So does my wife she likes it spicy ,and it’s quick and easy meal
It’s chicken adobo tomorrow

4 Likes

That’s a Filipino dish

2 Likes