What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Every summer my buddy and I would throw a pig roast for free for my stoner buddies at a bar called Marlins because they have an outside bar…here’s the butterflied pig roast with extra crispy skin of course.

17 Likes

My wife from Manila lol but I cook better than her

2 Likes

Nice …we had some pork like over the holidays

1 Like

Marinated this chicken breast for the adobo tomorrow 12 hours sitting in this juice should be nice

I could use sprite lol the old Filipino trick,going with my own style soy sauce bay leaves 3 gloves of garlic sugar little splash of oyster sauce splash of apple cider vinegar

12 Likes

I just made pork adobo bromigo…

15 Likes

Pancit & Lumpia

19 Likes

How you make that sauce lol

2 Likes

That’s just sweet and sour sauce store bought i just added garlic or I usually just mix vinegar, garlic, soy sauce and black pepper. btw, I always use fresh garlic.

7 Likes

damn that looks tasty! my grandpa recently made some wurst too and gifted us a nice package on Christmas. hands down he makes the best leberwurst! I like my leberwurststulle with a little bit of the great bautz’ner on top :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Laberwurscht-Bemm rules! :yum:

1 Like

I haven’t bought pizza in 17 years…I love making my own outside in my old school smokers.

13 Likes

My Chicken adobo
Chicken was soaking in a bath of yummy stuff
For 15 hours before I cooked it it’s like butter
Got
The thumbs up from the wife must be ok lol forgive the mess it gets wild when I’m cooking

16 Likes

Surf & Turf…Chilean Sea Bass, Shrimp, Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans…

18 Likes

13 Likes

aaahhhh i forgot to take pictures. yellow curry w/ beef, curry fried rice and cucumber salad.

5 Likes

Photos or it didn’t happen lol

5 Likes

Home made brats was bored today decided to make sausages.and some Alfredo sauce,garlic bread I bought at the shop

12 Likes

Tonight’s on the fly cooking, A turkey breast (grill roasted) smoked ham , sharp cheddar, a sauté of garlic , onion and red pepper in a butter reduction sauced with a blue cheese dressing On a lightly toasted bagel!

12 Likes

Iv always wanted to try my hand at sausage making would have to use my own spices any boxed spice would probably have something the wife would have issues with .

1 Like

Sausage making is fun. If you have a Kitchenaide mixer, they have a sausage making attachment, grind plates and stuffer tube. If doing brat sized sausages , natural casing is a must.

4 Likes