What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

I don’t follow recipes, I kinda just fly by the seat of my pants. My thought process today was; Beef stew using chicken.

We’re at the blonde roux stage and things seem to be going smoothly.

10 Likes

Pork ,PotatoeSalat & Drinks…

:beers: Cheers!

18 Likes

hey Saxo what is the name of that big Pilsner can? What is the abv alcohol %? Have you drank the beer Lagunitas pils? I usually drink French red wine Bordeaux or the beer dogfish head 90 minute imperial ipa. Or voodoo ranger higher plane imperial ipa that’s 8.5%

1 Like

heute war ein perfekter Tag zum angrillen! sieht richtig lecker aus :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Chicken Stew with a Homemade Baguette and a Whisky Sombrero

9 Likes

grafik
4,9% …oh no,i don´t know the ones you mentioned.

@mndlss …musste mal sein! bei dem wetter :sunny:

5 Likes

The Beans family have been snowed/iced in for a week but we are eating good.

15 Likes

I just went to the smoke shop and bought a ten dollar pack of cbd gummies the entire pack is 60mg of cbd.

1 Like

What’s Mxc?

1 Like
3 Likes

Baklava

13 Likes

lmao classic show. I remember there always being some dude named babaganoush. Right you are ken :stuck_out_tongue:

beef bacon

12 Likes

you’ll end up with something like the japanese homecooking staple “cream stew” which is a very mild chicken and vegetable stew with a roux sauce

2 Likes

Beef Bacon?!! Awesome, I was just making a sandwich that would be great on…

Nahhh perfect already, just right for watching wipeout Canada.

What? Dinner and a movie with some laughs. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Hmm, my back in the day munchies was a horrible combo lol. Swiss cake rolls and plain lays potato chips.

5 Likes

Pancit with pork

14 Likes

love anything with Noodles :slight_smile: looks delicious

4 Likes

Curry chicken, lamb kabob, channa masala( chickpeas)…I used to live in Pakistan…moved around there alot. I worked for DOS at the time. I loved it there. This restaurant near me is straight out of Lahore Pakistan…all the food reflects authenticity!
One of the few places I eat away from home.

13 Likes

During Lent I dont eat meat on Fridays, Sundays & Wednesdays…I had stuffed squid last Friday…

14 Likes

I’m going have to make some stuffed squid!

4 Likes