What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Pork belly chips for snacking it’s way better than pork rinds

8 Likes

Gouda fries supreme

12 Likes

A couple minutes past midnight and I just hit some ethiopian x afghani… I’m high as fuck
It’s a sativa night

I’m about to broil up a hanger steak.

8 Likes

Dandelion greens and a salt crusted hanger steak

15 Likes

I eat Alaskan cod wild sea fish and chips, I cook :onion: onions in olive oil on a small iron pot with like organic orange juice bottles 52 ounce bot from concentrate I also like green tea with poppy seed everything bagel with Philadelphia :bagel: cream cheese, also organic dark chocolate 93% cacao

3 Likes

No meat Wednesday…

Beaver meat can be eaten Fridays during Lent.

20210303_193819

5 Likes

Chips with curry sauce lol this is my favorite
I was in shock when I first moved to the states and found out Chinese and Indian restaurants didn’t sell curry chips can’t go wrong with a curry chip sandwich

9 Likes

As soon as I saw that I thought of Scotland, my sister in law always has that from the fish and chip shop lol.

4 Likes

Should of opened a curry chip food truck lol

3 Likes

realy …a Pommes Sandwich ?? and i thought,i´ve seen everything :thinking:

6 Likes

Sir, this looks super duper amazingly good… I’m drooling over here and I not even hungry.

3 Likes

You never had a chip sandwich lol maybe it’s a European Irish Scottish thing

3 Likes

lol its probably more a irish/scotch thing…in germany we don´t know it,i guess;) …i prever your Whisky

3 Likes

Firehouse gravy. My Dad was the sauce king.

13 Likes

I’m not allowed to drink whiskey lol,one st paddy’s day I went to the shop didn’t come home for 2 days lol
Wife told
Me no more whiskey

6 Likes

You should try it,it’s better with buttered bread but I’m watching what I’m eating at the minute lol butter is off the menu,kerrygold butter is the best wife threw the diet out the window this morning made me make her a bacon cheeseburger lol,she just got home from a 13hour shift at the hospital

6 Likes

Great ribeye dinner tonight, my girl likes hers well done on the left…I like mine medium rare and the green beans sauteed in garlic butter was crispy and awesome.

13 Likes

Chilli and rice for me
Ground turkey and
Rice for the beasts

7 Likes

good old chip butty

3 Likes

…boiled belly pork for lunch

8 Likes