What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

What where’s the gravy? That’s the best part .

4 Likes

I like their gravy but just love their red beans and rice.

14 Likes

Dude it’s rare that a strawberry shortcake has enough strawberries, but that one definitely comes close.

I’ve always wanted to go strawberry picking. I’m very interested in how it would end.
I’m mildly allergic but as long as I keep it to less than 1% of my body weight I don’t normally notice it.
In a ‘pick your own’ situation I might have a hard time staying under that number :joy: :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I actually got the beans & rice for work :muscle:

3 Likes

Peach Iced tea flavored infused gummies. Made with infused coconut oil and RSO. Well in just a wee bit I will be🤪

12 Likes

The 'local preferences" here are exclusively regular Lime jello ~ only…
(the inmates are very particular). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

I made gummies for the first time last night using some of the same molds! Lemon flavored with 1/2 cup of infused coconut oil:

I usually make 3-4 dozen cookies with one 1/2 cup of my oil. I ended up with 137 gummies. It will be fun experimenting with appropriate dosage!

17 Likes

Be sure to check the volume of each shape.
Ours are ‘butterflies and hearts’, the hearts are almost 2x the butterfly.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Stuffed peppers Italian style…

14 Likes

Mmmm polenta

6 Likes

I made polenta for the first time recently. It was a good experience! I used it as a grain to go with grilled veggies and a hunk of meat. Couscous is my usual choice in that situation but I’ll definitely do polenta again!

The dropper I was using would fill two bears but only one leaf, so double.
I used lemon Jello, some lemon juice, and a lemon extract. I don’t have citric acid on hand but I’ll probably toss them in sugar once they’ve had some time to dry.

7 Likes

Scrambled eggs with cheese, English muffin with butter and blackberry jam and fried whiting.

Add images

14 Likes

How do Italians make their peppers suffer :thinking: :joy:

5 Likes

My bad its suppose to be stuffed …It’s been corrected

4 Likes

They give them to the french!!!

Sorry, Italian chef here (by training, not heritage).

Lightly smoked Cornish hens with all the fixings tonight.

18 Likes

I once made a strawberry milkshake and then added crumbled up ritz crackers to it. It was amazing. If you have ever tried the Japanese strawberry poki it tastes exactly like that ! I wish Ben and Jerrys would buy my idea

8 Likes

Chimi Churri Sauce w/ fan leaves (not psychoactive)
Very simple, easy & tasty.

1/3 Cup Parsley
1/3 Cup Cilantro
1/3 Cup Fan Leaves (use medium sized leaves, cut off stems)
2 Cloves garlic
3 Shallots / green onions (white onion will work if nothing else is available)
2 Cups Olive Oil

Mince all dry ingredients finely (except salt & pepper) or use a food processor.
Transfer dry ingredients to a bowl
Add Olive Oil
Let stand in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes — I start at 3 hours sometimes 24 if I’m thinking ahead.

Option:
Use infused Olive Oil for psychoactive sauce - it became edible kush & spices!
But - We found this to be a bit of a waste (sauce doesn’t stay put and dosing is difficult)
Instead, we top with a very strong Cannabutter (appx 100mg / 1/4tsp)

How to use:
Steaks / red meat - use as a marinade, use as a topping (I do both)
Fish - we use it as a topping for salmon.
Chicken - not so much… YMMV

13 Likes

Tonight’s dinner…

15 Likes

Hot and Sour soup?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

could be that one of their flavour scientists just had an enlightened moment :smile:

3 Likes