What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Banana bread with chocolate chips made into French toast. And bacon of course. Top it off with some butter and syrup🤤high cholesterol with a side of diabetes please😄

12 Likes

13 Likes

Ok so its spaghetti and meatballs day :smiley:

15 Likes

Lent Friday…

19 Likes

Goat Veggie Stew…

:yum:

21 Likes

This was tonight, nothing fancy just fried pork chops, sauteed snow peas, potato salad and apple salad…

16 Likes

Pastor burrito. Soooooo yummy.

16 Likes

Made some ribs yesterday. Look at that smoke penetration…

Sorry for the messy plate behind.

1 hour in the smoker, braised in dilute bbq sauce and spices for 4 hours at 300, then reduced the braising liquid back to sauce and glazed the ribs with it.

22 Likes

Al pastor chimichanga is my favorite Mexican item, soooooo good.

5 Likes

Pastor is by far my favorite meat on tacos, burritos, tortas, etc. So delicious…:drooling_face:

5 Likes

There are a bunch of shitty “Mexican” places near me, but one authentic restaurant. It’s a father-son operation that specializes in street tacos. They offer a half dozen protein options but I get their al pastor everytime. It’s so damn tasty!

Last night I made a batch of guacamole - definitely the dish I have made the most in my life.

This morning I cooked chicken maple breakfast sausages, fried some diced sweet bell pepper, then added those to soft, creamy scrambled eggs. Shredded cheese and a spicy mango hot sauce brought it all together.

6 Likes

I miss al pastor and carnitas so much…
The standard recipes where I live are so fucked up. The white owned mexican restaurants think carnitas is pork cooked in water with a shit ton of oranges and cloves and salt.

It’s just fried pork how could they mess that up. In san francisco carnitas is usually oven roasted pork that is fried lightly and then shredded, or deep fried and then shredded, or oven roasted then griddle fried. The point is it’s just little pieces of pork with crispy edges. There were also some really great taquerias in san francisco that made the al pastor in the traditional style, carved off a rotisserie like gyro.

There is one good family owned taqueria here, and they have a really funny menu to appeal to people here (including burgers and chicken fingers and a burrito with nothing but rice and salmon) but if you know what to order, all of the traditional food they have is excellent.

On the other side of town there is also a good family owned mexican seafood restaurant that also does really good mole and other traditional dinners.

6 Likes

Strawberry Shake

19 Likes

Lol I forgot to take one before I started…

Steak with crisps, salad and a good old fried egg.

12 Likes

Took a trip to Manchu Wok today, man I love that place.

14 Likes

Just made it…I make my own pizza and haven’t bought pizza in over 10-13 years I think…

13 Likes

Crab legs and shrimp from Los Magueyes in Burbank il, right outside the city of wind

16 Likes

I wish I could eat grilled cheese. I froze 2 servings of the codfish cheese dish. I have to take phosphate binder to remove the phosphate from blood; I am on dialysis.

My dietitian said no mac n cheese, no grilled cheese on wholegrain, all the Coldwater fish is good…so I buried the fish in cheese…its delicious :yum:

6 Likes

Here is my wife’s strawberry shortcake.

16 Likes

Stoners get stoned & then go get Popeyes Chicken :chicken:

19 Likes