What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Fried black crappie, lion’s mane mushrooms, and salad. My girl approves!

20 Likes

Fuck ya! I’m stoned and I just created herbed mozzarella on the fly!

16 Likes

Weed…

12 Likes

Applesauce

2 Likes

Deep fried okra chicken and gravy and rice and peas.

I can’t stop eating

13 Likes

Stoners eat the same stuff the other normal humans do, lol.

4 Likes

And what is a normal person? Ha ha ha hay what’s going on

4 Likes

I wouldn’t know. I’m a stoner.

5 Likes

Today I had a nice snack of some double Gloucester, some Red Leicester and some aged cheddar.

No pictures because I ate it too fast

Edit: and some Venezuelan beaver cheese.

5 Likes

Homemade strawberry puff pastry with icing and manuka honey :honey_pot::strawberry:

14 Likes

Home made crust with corned beef, jalapenos, black olives, goat cheese and my wife’s home made red sauce.
I was skinny when I met her.

20 Likes

Lent is over so now I can eat meat whenever I want…even though Lent is over I’m still not boozing/smoking because I’m going for 60 days of no boozing/smoking…this is pork and chicken Adobo bromigos…

19 Likes

Looks good! How many days in are you on your 60 day sobriety?

2 Likes

Last drink and smoke was Fat Tuesday…I think I smoked some Hawaiian Purple Kush that day bromigo.

Btw, I give up boozing/smoking every year for Lent, which is 46 days…a lot of people say I can drink/smoke on Sundays during Lent because I doesn’t count during Lent but not in my book, that’s a loop hole to me.

8 Likes

Few random food pics.

Soft rolls with egg, bbq sauce and beef bacon

good aul’ beef fat fries and beef tenderloin seared in bacon fat rested in butter

thick ass berkshire pork chop. Cooked on the fat side on low temp for 30 mins so it can render then seared on high and into the oven.

made some hot chocolate with a choc bunny. Heat milk to simmer with a piece of butter (adds to milkfat % without having to buy cream) add a decent amount of sugar and microplaned the bunny (head first of course)

piece of fatty brisket that just got thrown in the smoker for later today. Planning on making sandwiches with the same buns from pic 1.

20 Likes

I own a restaurant and I have to you guys make some awesome dishes. So many cant cook now days which is good for me.

11 Likes

faego

Head first?.. You betcha! :rofl: :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

You know when that show revealed that a crock pot burned down the house… I noticed the price went way down and fell out of favor. Thanks for that!
Mmmm problem is, when you work from home… gotta smell dinner alllllllllll day.

16 Likes

I went to see my doc yesterday. He said my cholesterol is bad. That looks great but I doubt it would be in my new diet. lol

2 Likes

Was at my old neighborhood, Little Italy in Chicago…I just had to get a couple of world famous Italian Beef sandwiches at Al’s, dipped of course…sorry no pix of the sandwich…but here’s a picture of St. Ignatius College Prep HS…got kicked out in 1978.

10 Likes