What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

@PhilCuisine growing up i was always a mr beef guy, never gave alā€™s a chance. kind of like a cubs vs sox thing, lol. now i just get jays beef when iā€™m in the mood for a beef. iā€™ve yet to find the perfect beef. noone really dips them well enough in my opinion.

4 Likes

I had Mr. Beef, Buona Beef and Alā€™sā€¦I think Alā€™s, Mr. Beef then Buona Beefā€¦In that orderā€¦

4 Likes

U guys never had damenzos? Until a few years ago they were really good. Huge portions too.

1 Like

Gotta try scatchells on cermak. One of my fave beef places.

2 Likes

never heard of either. iā€™ll look into it.

1 Like

Bravo, that took me on a memory trip back to New Mexico.
That chili is up high on my favorites list. A complete dish.
Add some sopapillas with honey for dessert.
Great pics and detailed through out. Thanks for the recipe.

3 Likes

Going to get my 2nd vax in 8 hours , my doc says ā€œI donā€™t get itā€¦ your BMI is to high, yet your numbers are all good? Whatā€™s your secret?ā€. Me: Irish! Live for today, tomorrowā€™s come, you might be a ancestor.

Once a month without fail.

18 Likes

Very simple baking today.

A delicious cake made with dirty old bananas.

Also known as banana bread

23 Likes

I made banana bread last night, running a banana peel tea so have plenty of bananas. Actually brought home choc chips from work to add to the next batch looks delicious btw

6 Likes

Thanks budafly! It turned out pretty nicely.

Iā€™ve had these old bananas sitting here getting uglier and uglier so I figured I should use them up.

My secret is to use the yellow sugar. It is the best of all the sugars imo.

5 Likes

Itā€™s better then wasting them plus it taste delicious, I use brown sugar myself, this time around I found a new recipe that called for sour cream (u can substitute more mashed bananas it said )I had some leftover from tacos the other day n figured why not try it turned out good so Iā€™ll stick with it

4 Likes

Interesting because today I saw a recipe that called for cream cheese! Hey, why not?

4 Likes

Homemade sauce and spaghetti from a neighbors garden. :yum:
I am blessed :raised_hands:

19 Likes

I found the source for the lionā€™s mane and Iā€™m totally hooked!

18 Likes

Damn I need to try and grow these shrooms the look delicious! Taste like lobster?

3 Likes

Actually the mushroom farm down the road south of FC may grow those as well! I know they push upwards of 10$ a pound or higher ! Yes sir may I have an 1/8th! Lol!

4 Likes

Mine was $8 for a pound, but dude who sold it to me is going to trade me a bunch for some plants of mine next week lol. Tastes nothing like lobster to me, but then again I havenā€™t had it in 20 years or more. As a mushroom itā€™s AMAZING! My girl absolutely loves them so Iā€™m going to start growing them.

5 Likes

I like it toasted with cream cheese too, definitely worth a try like u said why not, it all ends up in the same place anyways lol I

2 Likes

Hereā€™s another simple one for today. Tuna sub with extra pickles, Tater Tots, and a spicy mayo:

Fun fact about me - I dislike fast food but have a particular hate on for Subway.

One day I ordered an assorted with extra mayo and extra pickles. The guy put four pickle slices. So I asked for more pickles, please. So he added one more. I again said, more pickles, please.

The guy then went off on a rant about how I was going to run him out of business.

I told him that what I really wanted was a pickle sandwich with assorted meats and not an assorted sandwich with pickles and if he didnā€™t want to give me that I will just go get a pizza.

So I got a pizza and will never buy anything Subway again. Except maybe in a nuclear apocalypse if thatā€™s the only thing available.

Also, that Jared guy.

16 Likes

LOL, I hear that. Nothing like someone giving you a hard time over what you want on your sandwich. Thatā€™s just not right. If a few pickles is going to put your franchise out of business than you are really failing as a business owner. I do like the Subway by my house but get what you are saying. I would have gotten a pizza as well.

6 Likes