What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

THAT is adorable!!
You need to find a way to preserve that…maybe in resin?

3 Likes

20 Likes

chili cheese dogs

18 Likes

I too live in the country, but I do go to bigger towns to get my ramen soups and I’m not talking about the $0.25 cents ramens in Walmart/Dollar General either…

Got to find yourself a great Asian store for the real deal ramens…

13 Likes

Home made cream of potato and leek soup, lasted 3 days and was really good on the 3rd day when I pepped it up with some chilli and cayenne pepper.

17 Likes

I love leeks and I think they are underrated, I grow them in my garden every year…

Another underrated veggie, nothing better than growing your own vegetables specially nowadays with the high priced groceries…

Italian Rapini aka: broccoli rabbe, just stir fry it…delish folks.

My frozen Okras from my garden…they cost $7 a pound at the grocery store and the ones at the store looked like crap.

14 Likes

15 Likes

@Hemp
Looks so good, I almost fell outta my chair.
Mmm enjoy (buen provecho brother)

5 Likes

I almost was going to tag you. Thanks I know we like the good stuff. Gracias amigo

3 Likes

That is what I’m talking about homemade!!! The food was delicious

1 Like

Nice!

Problem–nearest Asian store is over an hour from here-- ad is a tint hole-in-the wall selling mostly herbs seasonings and teas… have to look for a different one…

1 Like

Anyone that hates Brussels sprouts has never had a batch that was home-grown!
And Y’all have the same dishes we do!!

1 Like

Yeah, my asian store is about 45 mins. from my house but it’s worth the drive…I usually go to the bigger towns at least once a month at Sam’s club to restock on dog food, paper towels, detergent, toilet paper etc. anyways…these are old pictures from last year…

Head on shrimps & pompano

Fish & seafood balls

Filipino frozen food section

10 Likes

Niice! Gonna have to find one near us…or maybe hit one up in Grand Rapids (2 hours away) next time we have to go for a Doctors visit!

2 Likes

17 Likes

20221107_225045

17 Likes

The burger and the science behind it.

22 Likes

Teriyaki filet.

19 Likes

A ribeye

20 Likes

Vegetable Keema added sweet potatoes to the veggies this time around, they soak up the cilli heat good.

17 Likes