What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Can’t go wrong with a sandwich with chips I call it the pool day special :joy: I said fuck cooking and got some Chinese takeout @Pawsfodocaws

6 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens
same here.

3 Likes

Hell yes. It was simple af. Easy go to.

1 Like

Mac and greyere cheese. And a pulled

pork sandwich for dinner tonight. …

13 Likes

Stuffed pork chop, roasted brussel sprouts topped w/melted shredded pepper jack cheese and green beans/ butter…

14 Likes

TXOGITXU beef tenderloin on balsamic sauce with mashed potatoes and beans wrapped in bacon. For dessert kids tiramisu.

15 Likes

Merry Christmas my friends!

I’m currently at Greek restaurant with my family and the ouzo is good :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Back bacon, or Peameal bacon despite the fact that it’s clearly rolled in cornmeal.

Though sometimes referred to as Canadian bacon it is strangely not available throughout all of Canada, more of a Southern Canadian delicacy.

Some people enjoy back bacon on a bun, not me though. I prefer to slice it thin and eat a slice every time I open the refrigerator between now and say 8pm this evening.

15 Likes

They make this peameal sandwich with a runny egg and soft bread at St Lawrence Market.

I’m not usually down that way but it’s very good.

4 Likes

Looks like what we call ‘kasseler’ with a salty sauce, one of my favorite dishes. We had it at Christmas eve :drooling_face:

3 Likes

10 Likes

Brunch today… Toasted Sourdough with Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar, Gouda, Roma tomato, lettuce and spicy sauce!!
makin a sammich

15 Likes

I didn’t find a rib eye I liked the looks of, so I got this NY strip. It looked great, as you can see. Tasted just okay. As usual, what I didn’t eat for dinner will make a fine sandwich.

At least I wasn’t out of fucking chives!

22 Likes

This morning was French toast with maple syrup. I’ll just mention that it was a pre-breakfast double dose of Bay Dream kinda morning. Delicious in so many ways!

11 Likes

At a friends house for dinner(lunch) and she made stuffed wings this is the 2nd. time I’ve had them…delish folks.

22 Likes

Now that’s something completely different… :+1:
:laughing:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Chilly Willy

16 Likes

Baked potatoes :potato: :yum:

14 Likes

I was reminded I have a panini press so made some pâté pickle, bocconicini pico de gallo and avocado crostini. A little prosciutto too.

24 Likes

Cream cheese or sour cream …I gotta aask lol

2 Likes