What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Sunday nights Easter meal was huge and so good. Veggie burger on crut, cauliflower cheese, stuffing, Yorkshire puddings, small roast potatoes in rosemary and basil and peas.

13 Likes

7 Likes

Mom went all out for Easter dinner, as she always does fir her 3 big dinners of the year. I ate far too much. Mom cooked 2 legs of lamb w/ mint sauce for dipping, balsamic glazed asparagus, horseradish cream sauced carrots, pine nut spinach, herb and garlic baby potatoes, blood orange beet salad and fresh dinner rolls.

Fresh baked peacan pie and whipped cream and b52 coffee drinks for dessert :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Mom always does huge Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners. She experiments woth one dish per dinner. This year it was the blood orange and beet salad. It was a hit, it may have to become a staple for Easter dinner :yum:

No action shots of the pie, was too busy stuffing my face. Lol. Here’s a fridge shot of the second pie haha.

Aunts, Uncles, Siblings and Parents. cheers all and Happy Easter from the Jinglepot residence

14 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s your job! :yum:

It all looks beautifully delicious! Kudos to mom!! G8PxQ8j

4 Likes

This afternoon’s dinner…smoked salmon sandwich, delish.

12 Likes

Teriyaki steak and noodles.

11 Likes

skirt steak, potato, onion

14 Likes

Last night’s supper…I just wanted a simple meat on a stick but she stepped it up a little… Eggplant rolls w/meat on a stick…good eats folks.

082343~2

11 Likes

I made the big tasty bacon sauce at home and it tastes quite like the original. Burger it is today :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Please post recipe :pray:
I might try this tonight for a burger too !

1 Like

9 Likes

What an awesome last photo :raised_hands:

And your mom’s food looks amazing haha

3 Likes

Neat looking chips, Masala, interesting.

Love the sign behind the chips :latin_cross: :heart:

3 Likes

Out of likes, so many good things in this thread. You rock OG!!

Lemon curd with yogurt. And now, I’m ofically ruined. We go from lemon, to lime, to orange, to any citrus. Let’s go. HAHA. So delicious!

Snail, just because they’re neat! :snail:

10 Likes

@nefrella, did you make the lemon curd yourself? It’s really easy to do! I like mine really lemony, so I leave the zest in the final product.

1 Like

Yes @mota I made myself. And I too love the lemon zest, it’s in there as well. So easy and delicious.

2 Likes

Me wife has signs all over the house :house: :wink:
Also every room has awesome paintings :framed_picture: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Amazing, my favorite pie flavor.

2 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes