What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

What makes you think I would do that with my grill?

I suppose next it will be my responsibility to take the tank to be filled.

This game sucks. It was probably raccoons.

5 Likes

@lophophora.ca taking responsibility for once.

Itā€™s a good looking steak either way.

2 Likes

German Fries with Egg

ā€¦ and PorkSteak underneathā€¦

20 Likes

Italian cold cut saladā€¦ put on bread or eat with spoon

13 Likes

Taaaahcos

would you like some tahcos??

17 Likes

Chilly, bro

11 Likes

Seafood mix with veggiesā€¦

15 Likes

Pork rice bowl with sriracha Mayo

16 Likes

Yes please!! :yum:

1 Like

Put together a list of ingredients for a double layer chocoflan/impossible cake coated in ganache. Iā€™ll make it in the next month or so when I know people are coming by.

3 Likes

images (23)

How do you feel about vanilla?

1 Like

Love vanilla. Use it a lot. Prefer using actual beans.

3 Likes

Was in the city and stopped at my favorite Italian placeā€¦

16 Likes

Made a half a small leg of lamb last night. It weighed in at about 1.75lb. Simply coated it with garlic and rosemary. I also made gravy, but was too hungry to take a picture of it.

I also made roasted red potatoes. It was all delicious.

17 Likes

That Italian market made me think of my favorite. If youā€™re ever in the ā€œTampa Bay Area,ā€ stop by Mazzaroā€™s. We were in there the first week it opened and loved it ever since. Also, I loved Larchmont in L.A., but there are a few really nice ones out there.
https://mazzarosmarket.com/

1 Like

Oh my my, that Leg o Lamb looks amazing! :drooling_face:
Do you use mint jelly?
I know it sounds weird. I was raised on lamb. My parents always used a dab of mint jelly with their bites. I thought it was gross, but Iā€™ve since changed my opinion. The jelly really compliments the lamb.

3 Likes

We always served lamb with mint jelly in fine dining places I worked. If we didnā€™t, you better believe the customer would be asking for it.

4 Likes

I may or may not be known to eat double digit lamb chops in one sittingā€¦more than once, lol.

My lambies donā€™t get very old before we process though.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only had lamb in gyros and meatballs I believe. Never tried a rack or chop or anything. I liked selling them to tables though. Haha

1 Like

I donā€™t think itā€™s weird at all. As you note, mint jelly compliments lamb really well. I like mint jelly with lamb, but not so much with lamb and gravy. Iā€™m not sure why that is, but it is certainly my tendency. I may have some with the lamb that I have left.

Itā€™s every bit as delicious as it looks. :yum:

1 Like