What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Sorry for the derailment, everyone. Head full of shrooms.

2 Likes

15 Likes

Didn’t make it but I ate it…coconut ginger shrimps, truly good eats folks…

14 Likes

Outta likes.

Good for you, stepping up and taking one for the team! :wink: :yum:

6 Likes

17 Likes

We went out with friends to our favorite dim sum restaurant today. We were all pretty seriously hungry, so not that many pictures got taken. You know how it is.

Chicken feet are my favorite dim sum. They arrived earlier than any other item, and our friends were chicken, so I ate them all! Fuckin’ yum!

Our friend Shelley, in the back ground, doesn’t know how to use sticks.

17 Likes

19 Likes

16 Likes

Breakfast before goose hunting this morning…nothing fancy…

)

17 Likes

Would you buy donuts from a sushi joint?

They’re so warm and custard filled.

Come to think of it, I only really buy cooked food from that place…

Always satisfies.

18 Likes

12 Likes

itadekimasu !!! ramen are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Those donuts look pretty fricken good, gonna have to grab a few later on :doughnut:

2 Likes

Choice words.

1 Like

15 Likes

16 Likes

mashed potatoes with tons of butter and bacon

1 Like

Where? I’m not seeing a picture… :wink: I have a particular interest in the bacon, the tons of bacon! HA!

1 Like

I ate it all and gave the pot to my gsd. it took a week to eat it, it was a full 24 oz of bacon and 5 lbs red potatoes and over a stick of butter i put milk in it too and it made it soupy at irst so I added cream cheese. Im skinny but my wook has an eating disorder and i gotta keep him happy.

1 Like

Fair enough. I must admit, I’ve done the same thing, eaten it all, never took one stinkin’ picture!

Wait, you had a week to take a picture??? 24 oz. of bacon? And a week with no picture?! HA!