What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

I was up in Washington state visiting a friend for the past several days. He rents a room in a family’s house, folks I’d never met. I decided it would be nice to make dinner for us all one night. The youngest person at the table was 65, and a slight woman at that. Nobody had the appetite we once had, so I bought two 2lb, 2" thick rib eyes at Gartner’s German Meats (for anyone in Portland). I reverse seared them then split them on the flat, so everyone got a fully seared side. Steamed broccoli and baked potatoes accompanied. The flesh was a perfect medium rare.

As a pair.

Split on the plate.

22 Likes

20231202_192834

18 Likes

Manhattan clam chowder… :stew:

14 Likes

I had 4 bowls of that chowder holy hell was it good stuff :flushed: :sweat_smile: :yum:. Munchies for sure, I saved some for the morning. Thinking ahead, :thinking: :thought_balloon:

2 Likes

Eel & Avo, Cali Rolls bento :bento: box :call_me_hand:t2:

16 Likes

12 Likes

Omg, I just got hungry catching up around here.
Long time no see fella’s!
I’m back at it again.

Now this one better be effing hot! It’s got Ghost, Scorpion, Serrano, and Habaneros in it. It’s currently simmering for a couple hours before canning.
I’ve been wearing saftey glasses when I stir. :laughing:

A rogue splash of this juice to the eyehole would likely be brutal. :grimacing:

15 Likes

Sourdough cheddar biscuits for a sausage and gravy breakfast.

20 Likes

15 Likes

Oh and the cafe con leche.

10 Likes

That bread looks fire!

Chicken and venison burritos

12 Likes

Same pics? Or more but no pics?

Or… leftovers!!!

Mrs Hashpants kept the chicken mixture after having some. So the Burritos were venison bean and rice etc. I haven’t dug in yet.

2 Likes

I’m jealous looks damn good. I’m making deer steak tomorrow. And a roast soon. :yum:

1 Like

I was just telling my buddy of taking a whole roast and heavy duty Alum. Foil . I cover it in grill mates Chipotle and about a whole cup of oil. Wrap it really well and on a grill indirectly from the coals for 2 hours or more. It’s a good one.

2 Likes

Also this!

16 Likes

Whipped up some Chicken Marsala

20 Likes

Artichoke, stuffed with panko bread crumbs, jalapeno, onions and cheese then baked.

15 Likes

:tangerine: :chocolate_bar:

18 Likes