What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

if you premix the cocoa powder with a tiny bit of water you won’t have clumps. i do it all the time like this and have none of those annoying litle clumps floating around

4 Likes

spiegelei auf stulle, eins meiner leibgerichte haha
ich brate die stulle meist noch mit knoblauch und butter an :drooling_face:

1 Like

Corn starch too.

Yeah I usually premix in a bit of cream or milk, still get lumpy bits lol.

2 Likes

water is the secret. i began when i made warm chocolate milk and the clumps won’t break up. i pour the powder into the pot, then add just a small amount of water. the cocoa powder dissolves completely, then i pour in the milk and heat it up. voilá not a single lump left.

Since theamount of water is so low there’s no impact in taste.

2 Likes

I will give water a go, as I use a 50/50 mix of whipping cream and 2% milk I don’t have to worry about taste impact lol.

2 Likes

no, definitley not lol please get back at me if it worked out or not.

1 Like

Welcome to OG, @Weepame! You’ve landed in a great place for weed growing, weed growing information, and lots of other fun stuff. Pot leaf hopper

Pictures! Let’s see pictures to make us all hungry! lol (1)

3 Likes

We use a medium grade olive oil. I use a medium microplane for the cheese. Did you know that the microplane was originally designed as a woodworking tool? They work great!

11 Likes

Steak lunch.

11 Likes

7 Likes

Pork Necksteak w. PotatoeSalat

11 Likes

How about some pasta with your cheese!
Lol in all seriousness though, cheese should be it’s own food group. You can’t have enough. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s why I took the first, pre-cheese shot. You can’t tell what it really looks like once the Reggiano is applied!

Mrs. mota would agree, you can’t have too much cheese!

2 Likes

11 Likes

Stopped by a place called Empanada Fiesta.

ÂĄEmpanadas y fiestas, me gusta los dos!

Oh, and also donuts

11 Likes

No pics yet, leftovers soon to come… I was at a new friends home today. He is from Sri Lanka. My question is how many of you eat only with your hands and is this common. :thinking: it was today. I still used a spoon a bit. But that’s how they eat all the time. Wicked convenient, a little messy at first. But this is really new to me. We had butter chicken and Naan over rice. awesome. The dude also has his family send over bulk spices from the markets on the street. Holy hell this was some damn good food.

5 Likes

this was the epic buttered chicken he made.

14 Likes

I made that dish for the first time recently. It was great! Had with Basmati rice and naan aswell. My wife doesn’t like Indian food, but she liked it. So that’s saying something! I bet his was better though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

That’s a good meal to make!. I’ve made it a few times, nothing I have had the same came close to what this guy made for us. It was incredible. My wife does not like Indian food much either. :confused: evens out by meaning more for me :rofl:. I have some more in a Tupperware for tomorrow or a midnight pie eyed snack :laughing:. Right on @blowdout2269 .
That’s great she liked it, must’ve been great!

2 Likes