What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

If you get priority delivery and the restraunt is close. you can usually get hot good food. Just depends on so many things . Id still much rather just order a pizza lol. Theres no way your gonna order mcdonalds on uber and get a hot meal :stuck_out_tongue:

This meal could be hotter. But its really not a deal breaker lol, if it really troubled me id just throw it on the stove for a few . It wasnt cold at least :stuck_out_tongue: Just a little under hot

its filling as heck too. Phew. not even munchies could make me finish one of these in one setting LOL

1 Like

I’ll stick to my chevrolegs and lamberfeeties for now :wink:

1 Like

Boring compared to most, I made my first Reuben last night. Had been craving one for weeks…

It hit the spot…

15 Likes

He’ll nah. Man that’s yummy looking a reuben hell yes.

1 Like

Looks awesome. Reubens are sick. Probably the best ones ive had were on a carnival cruise with catering haha

2 Likes

I went to a wedding that had all sorts of pulled meat, it was epic. BBQ is dankity

2 Likes

Thanks!

Pastries were store bought haha, I don’t think I’ve ever made them from scratch.

1 Like

Me neither! I was gonna ask, Is it worth the effort? Always think about it then recall last time making pie crust, yep store bought puff it is. :wink:
Happy growin and cookin :+1:

2 Likes

Made these for the 49ers game halftime, this hog was just butchered yesterday…

13 Likes

That looks yummy. How did you cook the pork?

1 Like

Main difference is the store bought stuff uses palm or canola oil and shortening and home made uses butter. As you can imagine the home made stuff will have a much richer flavor.

Good news is puff pastry can be made in advance and frozen for when you need it. So if you have it on hand it’s very much worth it. For a quick meal, not so much.

When making puff pastry cold is your friend, don’t hesitate to pop it in the fridge 10 minutes anytime butter softens :wink:

2 Likes

I just roasted the whole pigs head…

1 Like

Totally agree. Fridge is your friend when making crust.

1 Like

Oven, grill smoker? Sorry could have asked that first. :wink:

Something simple, a homemade breakfast sandwich… homemade ham by one of the townspeople and cheese, tomato on a multi grain bread…way better and healthier then any McDonald’s breakfast sandwiches or any fast food places and cheaper too…oh, yeah both the pigs head and stuffing were cooked in an oven.

11 Likes

Man, this thread is such a gross-out-fest for a vegetarian (not trying to yuck anyone’s yum, just find it hilarious).

1 Like

Short answer to the question, Anything we can find when the munchies hit lol

1 Like

Homemade bibimbap

And Dessert

18 Likes

Kringle

13 Likes

Door Dash, Grub Hub and other services have delivery driers that will deliver food from your favorite local restaurants to your home…each service lists which places it will deliver for-and how far out they will deliver. We had it here for about 3 weeks before they decided we lived out too far.
Just as well- it was a bit expensive adding a $10 surcharge +tip to every order, and I’m NOT supposed to eat Wendy’s and Pizza Hut stuff anyway!

2 Likes