What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Is that a regular cinnamon, or is it a fruit Kringle?

1 Like

It is a Copenhagen Kringle.

4 Likes

OOOH! Those are much harder to find!!! We can get the apple and raspberry here-- and that’s only at Christmas!

2 Likes

Tonight’s supper is brie on a baguette and a 40oz of dry gin. Sup :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

Dinner of Champions

2 Likes

If my forefathers could have 19 children and a giant house on booze and bread. So can I.

5 Likes

Stocked trout , free range ( for about 2 hours).

11 Likes

That cookie has a real reefer madness kinda look on its “face!” It’s like it’s got Marty Feldman eyes!! :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

It’s smiling :rofl:

2 Likes

We live in a dense urban environment, and while most restaurants do appear to use these delivery schemes, at least two of our favorites don’t. :cry:

2 Likes

:drooling_face:

10 Likes

12 Likes

Tried out a new Mexican joint. New for me… lengua tacos. These were a ton better than the other place in town.

16 Likes

10 Likes

Philly cheese chicken stuffed potato first time making it pretty tasty

13 Likes

told ya. :+1:

2 Likes

Been eating them since 10. We would skate to the gut truck in the middle of a intersection and buy as many as we could with whatever money we had. Usually somewhere around 4 bucks each. We would be able to get 3 lengua tacos and jaritos. It was the most frequented spot. Besides a burger joint that had fake cameras and people we knew ran the bar. They would let us in and cook like 15 small sliders chefs choice for like 8 bucks. Having a pint at the same time wasn’t the worst thing either.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Delish…been eating breakfast lately…

17 Likes

12 Likes