What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Goods eats, my buddy’s wife made this…Ube Cheesecake…the first one she made didn’t look so good but it tasted great…this is the 2nd. Ube cheesecake she made and it looks and taste fabulous.

16 Likes

14 Likes

Again

17 Likes

mmmmm that has me droolin

2 Likes

Moroccan lentil soup. Some good stuff here.

15 Likes

15 Likes

these are good in the microwave for 40 seconds also with some pickles on the side

3 Likes

They were good.!

1 Like

Also some dank Hickory smoked white cheddar…

:drooling_face:

13 Likes

that smoked cheese looks super tasty

2 Likes

O wow. It’s some good stuff. :+1: we smoke cheese quite a bit. Everyone loves it! We actually go for a 6 to 8 hour cold smoke on all of it. Applewood, Hickory, mesquite. Soooo much better than buying it at jacked prices.

1 Like

Absolutely right, of course. It still makes the green beans taste like Thanksgiving.
I might use a larger platter for white meat, angle it off these pieces to keep the symmetry.

1 Like

pastor tacos and a lengua burrito. finally got the lengua i’ve wanted for a while now.

16 Likes

I got my fix a day or so ago. Holy heck was it a craving…

2 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws
i was waiting since mid-december, lol. the burrito tasted too fresh if that makes sense, the lengua didn’t stand out enough and wasn’t hot enough, had to use a bunch of spicy red sauce on it. now i’m back to not wanting anything from them for a while now, maybe 1 more visit this month.

4 Likes

cool i also do it like this ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

18 Likes

I had some from a different place. Cooked way better. Tender. And had a wonderful taste. The hot sauce was to compliment it. Sucks man

1 Like

vegi-rice with beef heart

13 Likes

Does the heart meat get tough when you fry it?

Cheers
G

2 Likes