What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

the purple one looks like grimace took a shit. just kidding man, iā€™m sure theyā€™re tasty. :+1:

2 Likes

They are super dank man! Only had the far right so far. Iā€™m thinking it might be ube though. ā€¦

3 Likes

Goulash Hungarian Style ā€¦because @mota wanted to know,whats cookin in the cauldron :wink:

15 Likes

Outta likes.

Oh fuck that looks delicious! Thanks for that closeup! :yum: :+1:

1 Like

Nice foot.

4 Likes

Nice hashi there. In a traditional Japanese household, those would be used in the fall.

These are my hashi and case. Iā€™ve been using that set of sticks for more than 30 years. The case reads ā€œRobinā€™s hashi.ā€

9 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: 30 yrs in use? they look a bit ā€œunappetitlichā€,imho. didnĀ“t know chopsticks get used this loongā€¦made of bamboo/wood?

1 Like

They are a dark wood. I donā€™t know what species.

Iā€™m a cheap motherfucker. If it ainā€™t broke, donā€™t fix (or replace) it.

Also, both sets (@breadwinnerā€™s and mine) are Japanese sticks. Japanese sticks have pointy ends. Chinese (and Korean) sticks have blunt ends.

HA! I never really noticed that before. Theyā€™re just such old friends I just donā€™t look at them critically. HA! Your opinion is totally valid! :+1:

4 Likes

We used to have a really nice set of 8 made of ebony and mother of pearl from when My Dad was Stationed at Okinawa in the Late 40ā€™sā€¦ my dumbass brother took them to school to show off and they were stolen from his lockerā€¦ that was early 1980ā€™sā€¦Hope whoever got them still have them and remember how they got them!
The ones we have now are just basic daily use cheapoā€™sā€¦but have had them 6 years and are holding up very nicely!

7 Likes

Last nights supperā€“simple burger of ground sirloin on a bakery-made Onion bunā€¦topped with sharp cheddar and my ā€˜killer olive sauceā€™ā€¦mayo, ketchup, chipotle, Olives, chipped dill pickles and crumbled Andrules cheeseā€¦I often use blue or feta- but this is milder.

14 Likes

Shrimp Creole with yeast roll.

13 Likes

Peanut Butter & Honey :drooling_face:

7 Likes

home-made mini cheese pizza w/ some hot giardeniera for added flavor

13 Likes

10 Likes

Surf N Turfā€¦

9 Likes

Got way baked when waked.

9 Likes

Had a big salad for lunch, homemadeā€¦

12 Likes

Black Angus rump with peppercorn sauce

Crispy chicken burger

Big breakfast this morning, had a yummy dirty chai latte with it :yum:

13 Likes

crispy chicken burger and fries would be great right now.

3 Likes

Ramen without the salty packsā€¦

14 Likes