What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Speaking of Elvis…

9 Likes

BBQ :fire: food. Portobello burger, corn on the cob, and more Portobello for my stoned food socket.

12 Likes

Got hooked up with some Thai candy! Dank…

8 Likes

Spaghetti.

2 Likes

Leftovers are the best, especially in the case of squetty you can make the most fire sandwiches with this wholesome food. Such a delicious :yum: pile of pasta I’m sure.

3 Likes

Took a packed lunch today to the river for some fishing. Weather was perfect, despite a bit of a chilly winter north west wind

Home made tuna and crispy chicken sushi with cucumber and avocado

15 Likes

nice feast you have there

2 Likes

There also potato chips, fruit and whatever fish we take home for dinner :wink:

3 Likes

Would you believe it Mrs Herb just pulled a brim up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

Last night’s supper, pork roast cooked in a crock pot…way too hot/humid for me to fire up the stove/grill.

14 Likes

currently in the process of smoking a chicken. on hickory. just checking up on it. going to eat it with some garlic butter mashed potatoes. :+1:

15 Likes

11 Likes

Marinara from my garden tomatoes w some meatballs & pepperoni, Add some garlic bread and zitti and that’s Sunday dinner (and lunch for the week) :slight_smile:

16 Likes

15 Likes

Great day for grilling yesterday…pork steak

14 Likes

9 Likes

Spinach and crouton

Balsamic, sungold tomatoes, parmesan and fresh mozzarella

Honey basil glazed chicken breast

16 Likes

Day off today and gonna do some grilling later when I get home from the bar…Catfish nuggets folks…

A layer of potatoes

Forgot to take a picture of a layer of catfish nuggets by the time I put veggies it was too late

After putting in the mushrooms I covered it with foil so when I get home from partying I jus put it on the grill.

11 Likes

Homemade chicken parm made from freshly harvested chicken.

13 Likes

half-eaten rib eye taco i didn’t like and steak tacos:

11 Likes