What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

i should have gone with lengua or shrimp :+1:

3 Likes

:tongue: for sure

chicken Bobs and deer filet bob.

12 Likes

I already deconstructed 2 of the 3 kabobs. Couple boneless chicken thighs on the side. Kabobs were cubed pork butt, onions and bell peppers

15 Likes

Making Chinese abc soup

super simple chunked carrots onions potatoes tomato’s with chicken drumsticks and ginger slices a bit of tamari or soy and simmered for a few hours and a few cloves of garlic served with white rice

11 Likes

Also made some raspberry clusters

raspberry and a little bit of honey mashed then you take cool whip and mix with lemon pudding mix topped with a dark chocolate drizzle let set in the freezer for a few hours

11 Likes

Dinner is served. Dang all you people for posting such dank peppers. Had to have em

13 Likes

Some bulk feeds for the remainder of the school holidays here

Spaghetti mince

Butter chicken

And alot of rice

12 Likes

Surf n turf…catfish nuggets and leftover pork steak…catfish turned out to be very good…

14 Likes

See’s, the candy of my yout. The four on the not far left that look like they’ve got dandruff are salted caramel.

See’s candy is SO sweet. Of course, I have a sweet tooth that’s bigger than my entire head!

14 Likes

I hope there are some fruit filled ones. Those are really good. My favorite thing to get at the cavity shop are raspberry jelly chocolate bars

1 Like

The Thay berry are good too excuse the spelling lol it’s early

1 Like

Outta likes.

Not in this box. I considered a couple of cherry cups but then decided against them. I’m not sure why. I really like them.

2 Likes

Cordial cherry’s are one of my favorite seasonal candies

2 Likes

14 Likes

there are tacos under this mess

10 Likes

Allow 10 minutes for chicken to “relax”
:laughing:

3 Likes

You and me both!
SO pissed that Whitman’s was sold to Russel Stover’s-- then they were bought by Lindt- and stopped making a LOT of their ‘‘old fashioned’’ candies…

2 Likes

My buddy bought this pizza for lunch today…I usually make my own but this brand is really good after I doctored it w/Giardiniera peppers…

12 Likes

hot giardiniera on pizza… i’ve done that before. bonus options would be to have italian beef on it as well.

2 Likes