What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

10 Likes

I have the next few days off this week so no sandwiches for lunch during my days of not workingā€¦grilled catfish w/brussel sprouts and mashed potatoesā€¦

9 Likes

iā€™d kill for some fish right now. i have to go out fishing for perch real soon. maybe fried and i made a deal with the cook at my local taco shop thatā€™d heā€™d make fish tacos with the perch i catch. :+1:

11 Likes

Oh! That looks magical!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Wish I could get a picture of the rest but too many people in frame that I donā€™t want to ask permission to post

3 Likes

2/3 of the way through the cheese fries i was given a couple free tacos. not even sure what kind of meat this is but i couldnā€™t let the free tacos go to waste. iā€™m not even hungry but you canā€™t just microwave and make them good again.

7 Likes

no wonder they were free, all gristle no meat except in the term mystery meat

2 Likes

Perch fishing yesā€¦back in the day we used to go to Montrose harbor for perch fishing and I would buy 1 pound of raw shrimp for bait at Jewel and stay there all afternoon w/beers of courseā€¦yesterday I just went to Walmart and bought some frozen whole tilapia for todayā€™s grillingā€¦

2 Likes

@PhilCuisine
i already posted these but

here you go. montrose harbor. word spread that they were getting full limits so everyone piled up on that curve. havenā€™t got much fishing done lately. iā€™ll stop posting off topic now. i prefer more towards the horseshoe right by that bird sanctuary nonsense. it would be nice to have the horseshoe redone but it will never happen because of those bird douche bags.

3 Likes

iā€™ve never tried shrimp but i do know minnows and softshell crayfish work really well.

Nothing better then homemade pico de gallo, itā€™s so simple/cheap to make yourselfā€¦roast chicken tacos for todayā€™s dinner(lunch)ā€¦

10 Likes

Nice! Do you use yellow or white onion for your pico?

1 Like

Yellow but I have yellow, white and red onions in my garden this yearā€¦not to mention San Marzano tomatoes and Jalapeno peppersā€¦

2 Likes

terrible picture but i have a really nice meal to share. stuffed chicken breast, homemade mashed potatoes, homemade breadsticks are fire. also homemade gravy. thereā€™s some corn in there too

8 Likes

found out the chicken was way under cooked and i only ate half of it before noticingā€¦ but i didnā€™t cook it otherwise it would have been done right. hereā€™s a hope to no to salmonella.

3 Likes

:-1: thatā€™s no good Sam from manilla I heard was really bad to stomach. But for real that would be bad. I hated going through that, probably multiple times.

1 Like

iā€™ve had worse. one time at a chinese food joint that was my go-to, ended up with what was probably really old piecs of orange chicken. unsanitary, old, once fried and left out to rot. 2 weeks of hell. iā€™ll skip the gross details but it was really bad.

2 Likes

Pot brownies, 30 grams of cured bud and 10 grams of 43u live bubble hash. Simmered the buds n hash in 2 sticks of butter for about 20 min on med heat and strained through a tshirt into mix replacing the called for vegetable oil.

Getting a summer cold so I donā€™t want to smoke for a few days. These should make up for it. I like the change of buzz as well. Itā€™s good to stay limber in your consumption habits.

11 Likes

Dang thatā€™s gnarly

1 Like