What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

Hell yes, no to salmonella! On the other handā€¦

When I was an on-air dj at KALX, Cal Berkeleyā€™s radio station, that was my air name, Salmonella, but you can call me Sal, and for the next three hours I will be poisoning your mind with music!

HA! Havenā€™t thought about that in a minute.

7 Likes

Dang thatā€™s gnarly man. :laughing:

3 Likes

Surf n turf last nightā€¦grilled whole tilapia, homemade burger and pico de galloā€¦

14 Likes

picked up snacks for todayā€™s seed harvesting session later. flaming hot cheetos and arnold palmer drinks. :+1:

3 Likes

polish pepperoni pizza

14 Likes

Just a snack before I go out boozing/partyingā€¦my friends homemade empanadasā€¦

14 Likes

Blueberry-lemon Bundt cake with lemon cream cheese icing. Tastes like a blueberry muffin.

13 Likes

Bacon and eggs on a pretzel bun.

11 Likes

16 Likes

Well-- dinner WAS Orange glazed Chicken breast, herbed potatoes and Cauliflower with cheeseā€¦
BUT-
several issues-
1st and foremost-- the Goddamned dog decided to lay down behind me and bring me toys while I was plating at the counterā€¦
I did not hear or see him with all the fans and shit runningā€¦
So-I had one plate of food , turned to take it to he table- and down I went, HARD!
Everyone (me included) are a bit freaked because I am a ā€˜ā€˜high riskā€™ā€™ for break- especially my left hip- which OF COURSE is what I landed on!

As if THAT werenā€™t enough, once everyone got me up, and got composed & cleaned up the mess (cauliflower with cheese sauce EVERYWHERE!) We found out these chicken breasts must have been from the oldest fecking hens on the farm!
Can barely cut into them!
Luckily, I had thrown some BBQ drumsticks in the oven for tomorrowā€¦so we had those.
Iā€™m doneā€¦
Gā€™nite all!
MAY be going for xrays tomorrow.

5 Likes

Hope everything heals up quickly. I use a walker as Iā€™m a high fall risk too. Grab an Alleve or advil before bed to help with the inflammation.

4 Likes

Oh no that stinks, feel better soon

1 Like

Gonna take Alieve, plus some edibles ā€¦NSAIDS raise my BPā€¦

4 Likes

Ouch! I hope youā€™re ok, all the best!!

2 Likes

Made chicken sweet potato and black bean and cheese stuffed masa quesadillas

9 Likes

Sorry to hear about the fall thatā€™s horrible. I hope your in good shape soon, and if you do get imaging done, nothing is broken or out of place. I also hope dinner was not ruined, drumsticks though ya? Anyway lady z get better!

Stay kind

Pawsfodocaws

6 Likes

Nice foot.

3 Likes

Whoops :grimacing: lol

2 Likes

Orange chicken :chicken: :orange_square: .

14 Likes

Last night, good eats folksā€¦

10 Likes