What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

fried Flounder & Plate with diff Herring

11 Likes

I have caught lots of flounder but never cleaned one. How do you fillet a flat fish?

2 Likes

With a flat fillet knife? :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Aren’t they all flat?

4 Likes

i just picked it from the menu,didn´t made myself. it was not fillet,just gutted and halfed (backbone removed) rolled in flour and fried.

3 Likes

Flatter fish, flatter knife? The corollary being fatter fish, fatter knife. HA!

2 Likes

cheese burger. cheddar and ketchup. pickles added on as a side.

8 Likes

Flounder has 4 filets instead of the regular 2. The backbone makes a line of demarcation down the center of each side. Cut along the center line and filet outward. The top is a bigger piece and the white side is generally a bit thinner pieces overall.

Really good food!

12 Likes

The boys are having side salads with beans and weenies-- (not my favorite) cuz it is just too damned hot to cook, and I’ve been busy all day and don’t feel like it!

Me? Tomato, avocado, dill Havarti, homemade herbed cream cheese, lettuce and fresh local tomato on 12-grain bread.
Half now, and I wrapped the other half to have it later as a late nite munchie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

11 Likes

Put in work in the yard cutting up a downed tree, but had time to tend the smoker.

11 Likes

Mrs Herb did a batch of bread, loaded up a fruit loaf with apricots, sultanas, figs and I think dates too. Turned out delish

Anzac biscuits are year round for me. I love them store bought or home made :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Recently I had a craving for a chalupa but I didn’t want to go to Taco Bell I bought pita bread and ground beef and all the ingredients to make it at home and you know what I really like making them at home now. I like to use spring mix instead of iceberg lettuce since it doesn’t really have any nutritional value or added flavor. It all depends on my mood what I like to eat. I am trying to eat more healthier these days as I am getting older and have had some pains recently. Also went to the dentist lately and that just hurts in more ways than one. I enjoy making fried rice at home sometimes or pizza. I also like to bring home fresh shellfish from my job and make dinner, share with my cat. He really enjoys clams and of course Dungeness crab but who doesn’t.

12 Likes

Butter tart, apple strudel, 9% milk fat yogurt.

2 Likes

Lately, due to the intense heat, I have been consuming mostly cold drinks instead of solid food. I find that watermelon and grapes are easier to eat. However, I make sure to have at least one nutritious meal a day to keep up my energy, especially because I am currently studying for exams. Thankfully, https://bigassignments.com/ has been a great help with my written assignments. I just have two more exams to go, and I am hopeful that I will do well. Once the exams are over, I am looking forward to treating myself to some delicious fruit desserts and enjoying the summer.

3 Likes

I mean when in poland gotta have a sausage right?

17 Likes

Simple,easy and good eats…

070739~2

12 Likes

Freshly caught deep fried cod fish

19 Likes

Pico de this guy, yo

That looks like a fucking banging batter my dude! :point_up: @Xianpreservation83
You did those pretty fish justice

16 Likes

It’s taken me years to perfect that better recipe and how to cook it just right

2 Likes

making some chicken broth with pumpkin for soup tonight

10 Likes