What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Ok, I’ll start guessing, :laughing:

Wondra? Lager? Rice flour?

Haha I think you should quit your day job

2 Likes

Fresh grinded buckwheat and quinoa flour, water, fresh cracked pepper and garlic powder. This biggest thing is the thickness of the batter

4 Likes

It did not go unnoticed

2 Likes

mostly beef but we eat some chicken, pork and seafood too. We stopped eating all plants, no carbs and we’ve never felt better or looked better. It took a lot of research to get me to try but results will keep us eating this way forever.

11 Likes

black tagliatelle and a cheese board

12 Likes

I have a lemon that’s not quite ripe only nackyard|

Egg plants from my garden, I also have Burgundy Okras…

14 Likes

My wife signed me up for a monthly meat club from the local butcher for Father’s day, this month was a Tomahawk Steak :flushed::grin::grin: -

It’s massive! We’re gonna share it for dinner tonight, I’ll try and get some pics if I think to before tearing into it.

19 Likes

Yes, and it’s going to be massively delicious, is my guess!

I like to bone them out and then reverse sear them. I do maybe one a week. You’ll get the perfect steak! Preheat your oven to 225ºF and cook until an instant read thermometer reads 140ºF for medium rare, about 2 hours. Heat a 10" frying pan over medium heat for five minutes, and as soon as the steak is to temp, into the pan it goes for maybe 5-10 seconds on each side. I like to do the edges too. No resting needed. You can serve it immediately.

I hope it’s good beyond your most fantastic dreams no matter how you cook it! :yum:

5 Likes

Tonight’s supper grilled baloney and cheese sandwich with tomatoes, Boston bib lettuce, onions, jalapenos and arugula from my garden, homemade coleslaw and stuffed portabello mushroom…it was so damn good.

10 Likes

portobello burger with teriyaki chicken bobs

13 Likes

Big Star

13 Likes

I was so baked I could hardly see or stand, I managed to fry some fries, unwrap a piece of cheese. And squeeze cilantro/guac sauce into a bowl. Damn this was some good.

9 Likes

This was lunch… :tongue: :taco: :taco: :taco:. Off by a day I guess but not in this house!!!

It was odd too, gal just kept loading the hot sauce in the bag and talking. Handful after handful. No kidding I have half a pint worth of the freaking fire :fire: hot sauce, habenero and chili sauce, :yum: :ok_hand:

12 Likes

We ended up just convection broiling it because I was so hungry :rofl:.

I tell you what brother, we are definitely getting another one of these, it turned out delicious, little salt, pepper, and garlic was all we did. It got a little bit of crust from putting it up closer to the heat but I am definitely gonna follow your recommendation next time, it was definitely missing the sear and I could have used the slower cook to break some of that fat down a bit more. All in all though, one of the best cuts I’ve had in recent history :+1:

11 Likes

7 Likes

Surf n turf tacos with my homemade pico di gallo, simple and good eats folks…

10 Likes

Chile rellenos tonight if she isn’t to tired.

10 Likes

picked some raspberries and Thai berries…and had some good old Costco pizzer

18 Likes

11 Likes