What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

Wow, what is that called? I want it!

Hey @Pigeonman, that looks similar to something my grandmother used to make. Yum.

Then you got this hillbilly @Pawsfodocaws over here eating kipper snacks right out the can on Ritz! :rofl:

I love this place. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

sweet tater tots with fry sauce.

11 Likes

Egg frittataā€¦very simple to make, I just put whatever I have in my fridge/pantryā€¦this one has shrimp, onions, red pepper in itā€¦Frittatas are cooked low and slowā€¦

11 Likes

15 Likes

:rofl: hell yes. You know it!!! O and it was tuna :wink:

2 Likes

Stoner!!
Sham on you.
Iā€™m down. Love good tuna.

1 Like

:rofl: you havenā€™t seen my kipper sammiches Iā€™m taking it :wink: ā€¦thatā€™s getting posted next brother!
Damnit out of bread

1 Like

This looks awesome man. Smash on it for me!!! Hell I know I would!

1 Like

Itā€™s basically braise beef. With onions and cilantro. Rice and homemade tortillas. For 10 bucks. For some tax but they donā€™t charge me for my drinks. Which all I had was unsweetened tea. Iā€™ll give them a little nug. I like the barter system. It cost a little bit more than that. I hate to say it I eat there almost every day. Two dollar tacos a hard to beat.
When I walk in, itā€™s like on the place. Friends all around. Just am working I could care less about everybody else. Lol what Iā€™m trying to say is I go there to eat.

3 Likes

Right on that sounds like quite the deal. Iā€™d go all the time too man. Luckkkky

1 Like

To be honest with you, that will be the biggest thing I eat all day. I donā€™t eat like that every day. My son ate something different my wife eat something different. Itā€™s easier for me just to get what I want. And get a little snack I like eating beans. With some kind of spice meat. I love some good cornbread. I just hate to make such a big mess for myself.
I love some fried chicken. Iā€™m a southern boy. Collar greens and rice. Sometimes I talk a little shit.
My son is all about starches. My wife she likes that fancy stuff. I can just eat everything in a bowl

3 Likes

We went to a ramen place we used like in San Jose. We hadnā€™t been there since covid. It was really disappointing. This is simply miso ramen. Broth was pretty meh, and if it ainā€™t got good broth, well, nothing else can make up for it. Damn it, we really liked that place. Itā€™s an hourā€™s drive from home.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s disappointing really. I bet you could make something better. :smirk:

1 Like

I definitely did prior to my stroke. For the recipe Iā€™ve used, tying the pork would be a challenge, but perhaps I will do that. Takes a couple of days, but itā€™s not as if I donā€™t have the time!

I have a bunch of pictures of food weā€™ve made in the past on an old hd. As I recall most of the pictures are of Asian food, but not exclusively. We used to make a bad-ass wor-won-ton soup.

2 Likes

Have you even done Shabu Shabu?

1 Like

No, never made Shabu Shabu.

1 Like

Check it out. Shabu shabu is an oriental dinning experience! Its basically thinly sliced meats and veggies that are cooked in a broth on your own personal hot plate at the table. Tastey and fun!

3 Likes

It is great stuff. They also do it in oil sometimes.

1 Like

14 Likes

Grilled ham and cheese (just canā€™t see any of it)

11 Likes