What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

I’m ready for round 2 of breakfast looking at these bad boys @Hemp. Scrumptious :drooling_face:

2 Likes

A quick and tasty beef pork Asian inspired rice dish Mrs Herb put together. Lime juice mint and a handful of birdseye peppers from the garden amongst other things.

10 Likes

Sounds like A dish I get at a local Thai place called laab soo good @HealingHerb

2 Likes

Very simple snack, nothing fancy…Italian sausage…

15 Likes

Now that’s what’s up!:+1:
I do this for dinner sometimes, lol.

3 Likes

i am very certain that this shit doesn’t expire at all. it’s like cock roaches and will survive armageddon lol

1 Like

Chocolate lego.

13 Likes

Love it!!

I’ve been doing my edibles in the ice cube tray version of the blue silicon molds. :+1: :smile:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Damn kids leaving their legos lying around for me to step on.

4 Likes

These were actually for my kid :rofl:

I took him to Bulk Barn and instead of going to the candy aisle he ran straight to the confectionery aisle and saw the lego molds.

This puts me in mind. I could really speed up bedtime using your advice… :thinking:

DISCLAIMER: No, I absolutely would not do that.

4 Likes

What happens when I go shopping hungry.
Steak with a peppercorn sauce. On a bed of baby leaf salad.
Dauphinoise potatoes with mozzarella and fresh coriander topping.
Lemon baked asparagus.
Spinach and ricotta stuffed peppers.
And jumbo spring onion.

12 Likes

Two points. Consider how much room is saved by having them spread all over the floor rather than in the pantry. Additionally, should you step on a chocolate Lego and become disabled, you have food to keep yourself alive until you are able to recover. It’s just like being a survivalist! Just keep the bottoms of your feet clean.

4 Likes

My go to munchie snack is marshmallows dipped in peanut butter :joy: not good if you have the pasties

4 Likes

14 Likes

I don’t understand how they interfere with eating… Pasties ROFLMAO

4 Likes

stuffed sweet potato with onion mushroom and spinach topped with some hummus

7 Likes

I wasn’t gonna say it! :rofl:

1 Like

This inspired me tonight to use my muffin tin for the first time in years.

Nom nom nom

Bacon Cheeseburger with Tomato Jalapeno Relish and Beer Cheese. Still have to iron out the dough ratio!

14 Likes

Bacon muffins. Oh hell yes! Praise the lard, thick cut bacon! I think maybe there’s a little ground beef. Cheese? They look YUMMY!! mange10

Fucking right! And then please pass another!

2 Likes

Oh, you did it! Looks amazing you beat be to it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes