4 Likes

Philly Cheese Burgerā€¦

ā€¦ Donā€™t know the original, but this one was sehr lecker :yum:

19 Likes

14 Likes

Double fisting? Hungry guyā€¦ :rofl:

3 Likes

Brƶt gros mitt kƤse fĆ¼r Ich auch!

It looks like a high quality cheese steak.

2 Likes

Lastnightsmeal was veggy samosas, green onions, mushrooms and garlic scapes suated in butter and olive oil it was so good I am having it again tonight only more of it :yum:

Followed with Strawberries in cream and yoghurt mixed with cocoa powder and a drizzle of maple syrup.

9 Likes

Screenshot_20230713_203057_com.whatsapp_edit_577329968561379
it was,iĀ“d sayā€¦at least it tasted like

6 Likes

Habe hunger fur fleisch aber die restaurant ist weit weg und nicht geoffnet.

Interesting, in my experience good food travels west across the Atlantic not the other way around but it looks fantastich.

2 Likes

we would say ā€œappetit auf Fleischā€ :wink:

Ja, you got some great food too over thereā€¦itĀ“s good to see it over here as well. could be more,if you ask me

4 Likes

Something tells me Iā€™m going to be learning for a very long time. I will never write the great German novel :joy:

Iā€™m using Duolingo and got a notification that more people are learning languages on Duolingo than the entire American school system. I donā€™t quite know what to think about that.

A good example is chicken fried steak. Thereā€™s a huge czech population in Texas and they brought their food with them. Itā€™s just a schnitzel with a heavy cream gravy, which I think is a nice addition, and delicious. And kolaches which are pretty much unknown anywhere else.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:ā€¦me neither,Bro

iĀ“m just 1hour away from czech rep, but not much into their food ā€¦i only know Goulasch mit Knƶdeln und Kraut,what is well known for Bohemia

1 Like

donĀ“t get me wrong,mein Freundā€¦but if thisā€¦

ā€¦is the translation Duolingo gives you,they canĀ“t be that good :wink:

2 Likes

No I imagine their teachings are pretty poor. Im not qualified to judge yet but it wouldnā€™t surprise me. It costs $6 how good can it be.

I am also eating steak for frukstucke because Mrs Foreigner is making me eat early.

Note itā€™s orzo and a caprese salad not a Milwaukee salad. :joy:

I think your steak is better than mine.

17 Likes

Where are the subtitles in English :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

your FrĆ¼hstĆ¼ck (i guess,you meant Breakfast)does look delishiss too,i wonĀ“t refuse.

looks like, you got a keyboard with Ƥ ƶ Ć¼ ā€¦is that common in the US ?

3 Likes

We need a best dressed plate competition! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

With a prize :trophy: hell yeah! OG best dressed plate award :1st_place_medal::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Itā€™s leftovers but still very good.

I can use umlauts on my keyboard but I choose not to because it takes time and if I slow down I will lose the train of my sentence and it becomes counter productive. Even if my sentence sucks itā€™s better to get it out there and fix it later. I do it in English too except with incorrect use of commas.

It is pretty standard, you have to hold the button down for a moment rather than just press it.

But I am aware that itā€™s incorrect. I doubt I will ever really write in German, I will just be making idle chit chat about the weather and if you have cousins and where the bathroom is and how much does this cost and all that basic stuff. Du/sie, you know.

4 Likes

i mean thisā€¦
grafik

6 Likes

I dunno. I havenā€™t actually used a real keyboard in a long time.

Let me checkā€¦

No my keyboard does not have this feature

2 Likes

imagine,this is hard to learn for not german speaking peepsā€¦its like Der,Die,Dasā€¦you just have The

4 Likes