What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

I’ll be getting the rug in the next 10 months so I’ll post that up in the hunting forum. I’m waiting on a beetled skull as well.

1 Like

A European mount bear, that’s awsome.

1 Like

I’ll be euro mounting the skull. The hide is being made into a full rug close mouth. With black double felt and d rings for hanging on the wall.

1 Like

Yeah right…you’re gonna lay it out on the floor and do the horizontal tango with the ol lady on it! :rofl:

2 Likes

Gotta crissen it :rofl:

2 Likes

Thai food last night catering service. It was nice and fire :fire: :hot_face:.
Beef and chicken pad . And beef pad see ew.

11 Likes

14 Likes

Super glad I saw this! Reminded me to grab corn while I’m out. Looks good! Also, made me think of all the fried corn fields I saw yesterday driving.

2 Likes

Just an excuse to come in from the heat,Healy

11 Likes

That looks great

1 Like

Air fried wings and cukes from the garden…

17 Likes

I love air fryers. They seem to cook stuff freaking awesome. I use it all the time. Those look nice btw.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Oh yes, I’m in a serious love affair with my air fryer.
Hey @PhilCuisine, whatcha got rubbed on them wings?

1 Like

8 Likes

Mmm, sushi…
I see you’re sushi and raise you a chicken fajita burrito, lol. Heartburn, here I come!

Ok, I had to go back for a second one. So now y’all get the before shot. Oh, I’m definitely screwed, lol.

13 Likes

just devoured 2 shrimp tacos and most of a steak torta. they actually gave the food to me for free, not sure why.

3 Likes

That’s really good service. Right on man, I think we’ll be having tacos later. Well see…need to check the tilla stock.

1 Like

Something about free food always makes it taste better, hehe. :wink:

2 Likes

yeah. i used to hook the cook up with weed when i actually had some. hopefully this years outdoor works out as i have to run back to back seeds grows indoors for my breeding project. i have about a pound of crumbled up mids at best, gonna make some dry sift dry ice kief with it. i hope at least one of my black snow is female.

1 Like