What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Cake with guava filling in the middle and then I cut them into bars. Here’s some of them on a plate. Super easy.

12 Likes

Out working in the garden. My peace.

So I’m growing these red Super Chilis. Never grown before. The weird little things grow upside down I guess?:thinking:

Had to give one a taste. Oh boy, these are warm!
My mouth is burning, lol. These will be great for my salsas and cooking. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry bout the shity pic.

15 Likes

Ooo, that looks yummy!

3 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

11 Likes

Thank you my friend.
I ain’t gonna lie…it’s hard work. I’ve been really keeping up with the weeds this year though. And I haven’t gotten to my lazy watering habits yet(just throwing a sprinkler on, lol).
I might have overdid myself with the peppers. Got 30 of them. Seventeen different kinds. My salsa game will be on point. :slightly_smiling_face:
Now, these damn tomatoes better turn red this year!

2 Likes

Oo, I love me a toasted English muffin with butter and jam. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Beef roast, carrots onions mushrooms various seasonings.

Mashed taters

Gravy made from the drippings

16 Likes

Salmon patties.

13 Likes

Yuzu soy marinated turkey and rice

Jerk turkey rice and roasted zucchini

15 Likes

10 quarts of salsa.

12 Likes

chinese chicken wings and mongolian combination :+1:

1 Like

Would you be interested in trading for some of those burgundy okra seeds? I have green velvet okra, lots of beans and greens to trade, herbs, eggplant, and lots others

3 Likes

6 Likes

What you gots? I purposely let these grow big for next years seeds…wanna try some Shishitos too bromigo…it wont be ready to ship till it dries up…

10 Likes

Here’s my creamed rice.

It turned out sort of like rice soup.

Maybe the 1:1 milk to rice ratio is a bit high, or maybe it needs to set for a few minutes. Either way it smelled and tasted so good I devoured a healthy portion straight out of the oven. We’ll see if it thickens up by tomorrow provided any survives the night.

Thank you for the recipe!

10 Likes

dm incoming

Just checked it needs to cool down first then you can warm it up. Looks yummy great job!

1 Like

Ramen, without the salty pack…much healthier if I doctor it my way folks…

13 Likes

Looks delicious to me. I had a good one the other day. Had some great tasting cheeses also.
I’m down with the soup.

3 Likes