What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

Soups are amazing, but it sucks you have to make your own to not have ridiculous amounts of sodium in there. So much salt and sugar in stuff these days itā€™s nuts.

3 Likes

a No trouble really

11 Likes

Looks like you found another good use for jars :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My pimped out tomato sandwich w/tuna fish for work, I like making my own lunch folksā€¦

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a serious tomato tuna sandwich Phil.
I always take my own lunch to work. Itā€™s ridiculous to spend money when to you have it all at home!
I also pre-make breakfast burritos with the big Sunday breakfast that I make for the family. They get wrapped up and frozen to be used throughout the week. Or in this case, eaten now.

(We were out late and I was to tired to cook this morning, lol)

9 Likes

Bacon ranch pasta salad

15 Likes

Yummo that looks delicious bud!

2 Likes

Did you just make this? I want some!
Because I was supposed be making pasta salad today, but Iā€™ve been extremely lazy. I did get me lemon tree up-potted though! :slightly_smiling_face:

I still had the poor thing outside and grasshoppers started to have their way with her. :confused:

8 Likes

Those damn juvenile hoppers got my dwarf mulberry tree last springā€¦itā€™s grown back Iā€™m going to brew a nice little batch of habanero spray thatā€™ll sort em!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got a super concentrated batch of garlic and cayenne brewing right now. Them little bastards have completely destroyed my sunflowers, and are doing the same to my new raspberry and blackberry bushes. Iā€™m so pissed. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Yea itā€™s really disheartening man, persistence is key but Iā€™m terrible at taking my own advice lol

2 Likes

Ha thanks for the love guys. I am but a water boiler, veggie chopper and of course taster. My wife gets the credit here.

Oh and yes we just made it today. Paired well with the leftover roast. Something about that hot dish cold side combination just gets me every time.

Your lemon tree has the wife thinking lemon sugar cookie barsā€¦mmmmm. I will be sure to report back.

Keep cooking guys

4 Likes

Iā€™m trying to remember what I did last year. I donā€™t remember them being this bad. Maybe itā€™s just cuz of the extreme heat?
I did spread some like shredded paper stuff that was saturated in cedar oil all around my veggie garden. But I think that was because of another critter. :thinking:

1 Like

Oh, okā€¦ya got me!
Lol, yeah the wife was to be making it.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

15 Likes

I have a slice of pepper jack cheese, slice of pickle/pimento loaf and arugula all under the tomatoeā€¦Now Iā€™m having a vodka/lemonade drink and just chillaxing after work, I still donā€™t know what Iā€™m having for supper yetā€¦

8 Likes

chicken super nachos, steak tacos and a tamale, :+1:

2 Likes

I had chicken stir fry. :slightly_smiling_face:
Why the eff is there a hot dog in that drink?!?

1 Like

youā€™ve never had a hotdog drink?

1 Like

Negative ghostrider

1 Like