What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

Too damn expensive living single in the US. Im about to start looking for a partner for the financial benefits. Someone that wanted to have separate bedrooms, or even houses, would be ideal. Haha

1 Like

I got one of these on the way to jury duty this spring and have lived on them basically half the time since. They do taste better on weed too, man.

5 Likes

I canā€™t find the Blueberry anymore :tired_face:

1 Like

Blueberry sounds good. Chocolate and chocolate mint were disappointing though.

They were Blueberry crisp if I remember right. The chocolate mint was appalling. Blueberry was real good.

OMIGAWD! Where is that!?
Happy Anniversary!!! :green_heart:

3 Likes

I MISS the pork steak and schnitzel sandwiches (on Brotchen) the street vendors used to sellā€¦ sooo freaking good!
That looks awesome!

1 Like

Is That fatback, or belly?? Canā€™t get either here unless you raise it yourselfā€¦

2 Likes

Terre Rouge Markham.

It really was very good.

And thank you.

2 Likes

Felt like baking/cooking tonightā€¦tā€™s only 72f outside, so safe to use the Ovenā€¦
Iā€™ll be baking big time tomorrow-- forecasted rain, and is Draigs Birthdayā€¦

Below-- Spanakoita (phillo pastry filled with spinach and cheese) Puff Pastry filled with Bacon, Chicken, Ham and Smoked Goudaā€¦and another puff pastry filled with smoked Gouda, mushrooms and Black olives.

I also made a banana cream pie-- but used an off-brand pudding mixā€“and itā€™s awfully thickā€¦ I use less milk than usual and add sour cream so it isnā€™t so sickening sweet- before folding in the bananasā€¦ this is like cheesecake instead of cream pie.

Spanakopita

19 Likes

:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

15 Likes

easy munchies snack.

11 Likes

This is what happens when you go grocery shopping stoned. DONā€™T SHOP STONED

Not a fruit or veggie in sight :disappointed:

10 Likes

Hope you won something :blush:.

2 Likes

Thats a friend. Think he spent twenty won ten. So lost ten lol. Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™re a rip off or maybe just not lucky enough to play lottery. My friend says he has a dream. Lol.

1 Like

Lastnights meal was 3 salads on one plate egg salad, potato salad and salad salad.

11 Likes

Pork belly, we butcher our own hogs/steersā€¦

Air fried supper last night, nothing fancy and itā€™s a healthier way of cooking without all the oilā€¦the okras, peppers and tomatoes are from my gardenā€¦

11 Likes

it was good,Zandraā€¦Danke!

:wink:

3 Likes

I gotta say, all these pictures of things you make in that air fryer are making me think I need to look into one. The pork belly is the one that really made me sit up and take notice. Man, that looks so delicious!

4 Likes

They have ovens with air fryers built in these days. Pretty sweet stuff.

2 Likes