What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

9 Likes

Iā€™m seriously thinking of upgrading, the one I have now is very old school and just has a dial timer, it was given to me but it works like a mofoā€¦

I shouldā€™ve bought this at Samā€™s club yesterday when I was there, itā€™s on sale and only $80ā€¦

6 Likes

My my Mother in Law just got one and she loves it. She uses it every day

1 Like

With ya there hunā€¦also- did a ton of bakingā€¦ so today and tomorrow are my ā€˜last hurrahā€™ before stopping ALL sweets, bread and mayo (my biggest downfall) and switching to fruit, avocado and hummusā€¦no-/low carb tortillas and wraps instead of breadā€¦
Gonna suckā€¦ but my back and knees will eventually thank me!

3 Likes

LOVE my air fryer!! Not as fancy as a Ninja-- is an Instapotā€¦ use it damn near every dayā€¦havenā€™t fried anything since I bought it!

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome! Best of luck sticking with the changes!

1 Like

You live near Schweinfurt?
I lived at 29 Schweitzer Strasseā€¦ back in 1986!!
God Iā€™m Oldā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks-- think Iā€™m gonna start a support page/thread!! :wink:

1 Like

Tonight for Draigs Birthday it was steak and marinated shrimp on the grillā€¦ a sideof steamed rice and chopped kale cooked with garlic, onion and bacon.
No photosā€¦ was trying to rush before it all got cold!
Later- a chocolate cake I madeā€¦
REALLY pissed me off, that the filling never set (chocolate - raspberry ganache) so itā€™s just a basic layer cake.

6 Likes

Pics or it didnā€™t happen! Haha jk, that sounds amazing. Also happy birthday @Draig!

2 Likes

We shall eat our steaks tonight in @draig 's honor @Lady.Zandra63 . :wink:

14 Likes

shrimp and lengua tacos

14 Likes

14 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: love me some lengua tacccos ā€¦prime.!

2 Likes

yeah, they arenā€™t always in stock, maybe other people eat them as well.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s all I ever order at the gut truck that and a fat :burrito:. Dank

3 Likes

Got of work late. Tak-n-Bake pizza is about all the cooking I wanted to do, lol.

Oh, and this stuff. I totally pilfered a bottle from the restaurant a couple years ago. Oh boy is it hotā€¦but sooo good! I put on lotsa of pizza and pastas.

@mota - You definitely need an air fryer. It will change your life! Lol.

11 Likes

My air fryer and insta pot are very handy when it comes to cooking tons of thingsā€¦ they can do so many great things.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t give getting one a second thought except we havenā€™t got any room. We like to joke we have a one-butt kitchen. Itā€™s seriously a dance when weā€™re both in there. We have less than 7 total feet of countertop, and our only two counter top appliances (VitaMix and toaster oven) are used on almost a daily basis. Microwave lives on top of the refrigerator. Stand mixer and Cuisineart live in boxes since we donā€™t use them as often.

3 Likes

we have a microwave that has an air fryer and baking options amongst others but itā€™s kind of a piece of shit.

1 Like