What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

I think our microwave may be from the mid 1990s! The inside looks like it too. xwi2Y3G

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t resist more late night take out on the secret plate they give you :wink:

10 Likes

Oh, I understand this completely. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No,i do notā€¦that pic is especially for U :wink:
back in 86 i was living behind the iron curtain

I have a similar kitchen. I have to say thing like ā€œbehind you with boiling water. Itā€™s a squeeze

1 Like

I ment to post it on a different thread, itā€™s been deletedā€¦

Whatā€™s in your freezers folks? I took this picture in June and forgot to post itā€¦I have plenty of meats and veggies from last years gardenā€¦I also have 2 geese that I shot from hunting season

12 Likes

Thanks for the info manā€¦ goose Is some good meat.

2 Likes

Early stages of a meatball sauce. Pork venny and cow all in the mix

14 Likes

Kassler mit Sauerkraut und Bratkartoffeln

16 Likes

Nice harvest, I will be making my own manirana sauce using my crock potā€¦Iā€™ve also been giving my tomatoes, shishitos, okras, eggplants and bitter melons away big timeā€¦

I got some beans with smoked pork and garden veggies in my crock pot now and by the time I get home from work it will be readyā€¦the smell in my house when I get home is awesome everytime I use my crock potā€¦

12 Likes

BEAUTIFUL heirloom tomatoes! Did you grow those? Do you know what variety they are?

4 Likes

BEUTIFUL harvestā€“I miss my gardenā€¦

4 Likes

A question for you, IF you know the answer.
In Schweinfurt, there was a wonderful little restaurant that served a dish that I will remember and crave till the day I die- but I canā€™t remember what it is called.
It was served baked in a small personal crock- SpƤtzle in mushroom sauce layered with pork steak, cheese and hamā€¦do you know what it is called???

2 Likes

Thank you very much lady!!

They are heirloom ā€˜mortgage lifterā€™

They grew small but tasty this year. I know of someone else that had tiny mlā€™s, must be the weather.

2 Likes

I grew a couple on the Porch-- Better-Boy Beefsteak and Celebrity-- in 5-gallon buckets.
But between weird weather, hornworms, chipmunks and Japanese beetles-- Iā€™ve gotten only 3 small ā€˜saladā€™ size tomatoes off both combined-- but the Better boy has a couple sheā€™s working on that may make it worth it!

Next year- Iā€™m getting my garden back.
Going to TRY to start it this fall to let it ā€˜winter overā€™

2 Likes

My favorite heirloom tomatoes are Brandywines. Dark skin with a red interior and big taste! Iā€™ve never grown them, only bought them.

5 Likes

Interesting. During the depression of the 1930s, pigs were known as ā€˜mortgage bustersā€™ because they are the most efficient farm animal for turning food into flesh.

3 Likes

Dude named them that back in the day, maybe 20ā€™s or so, up in the NE. He paid off his mortgage with them.

Edit: 1922 in WV. Of course thereā€™s debate over who created it. Jeez. Always. Haha

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got pink and yellow brandyā€™s going, will put up pics when i can, great taste, thin skin, yum

3 Likes

True true, but Iā€™m not doing any damage to the mortgage with these tiny things. Good sauce tho :wink:

They usually grow bigger, and make it to market, not this year. But my black cherries are going off

2 Likes