What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

I never seen those before! I kinda want some lol

1 Like

You can make tons of awesome salad dressing with a random vinegar/acid and an oil (vinaigrette). Tons of possibilities. Balsamic and olive oil, lemon juice and avocado oil, white/red wine and another etc etc…

It’s usually 1 part vinegar/acidic juice to 3 parts of oil but you can experiment with different ratios if you like things more/less tangy. And of course can add all sorts of things like herbs and seasonings for flavour.

3 Likes

@Kushking902

I always have 1-2 table spoons of olive oil and 1 table spoon of aged balsamic vinegar on my salads.

Last night I had veggy burger and salad with 2 fried eggs, I was trying to keep the balsamic vinegar away from the fried eggs, thinking it would not be a nice combination, but it tasted really good.

I have never tried red or white wine vinegar on a salad I have some white wine vinegar, I will give it a go and see what the difference is.

2 Likes

I learned a bit about balsamic vinegar in culinary school and it blew my mind that the traditionally made stuff is in the hundreds of dollars for a bottle or more for the 18+ year aged stuff. Definitely want to try it one day. Usually what I describe as “rich people food” doesn’t interest me much (caviar, foie gras, kopi luwak etc…) but this stuff seems like it’d be delicious :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I get my aged Balsamic Vinegar from costco, its made in Moderna Italy, doesn’t say how long its aged for but its strong flavoured, costs about $14 a liter and a bottle lasts a couple of months in the summer depending on the amount of salad I eat. One good thing it doesn’t really go off when my salad eating slows down over winter. I may experiment adding it to soups that I increase eating in winter.

3 Likes

Seafood the underrated protein…

7 Likes

I often use rice wine vinegar. It’s a little more neutral tasting but I like it.

It depends what I’m making

2 Likes

What fish are you using, the last 2 look like Piranha lol.

1 Like

Pompano damn good fish and very underrated…

6 Likes

I buy hot peppers and just slice them open, olive oil, garlic, bayleaf, vinegar let it simmer until the peppers have lost their water and then when it cools down, a bit of brandy. put everything into a jar and hey presto!

2 Likes

i bet it set fire as soon as you turn your back with all that oil… if you dont want fish or any protein to stick just make sure the skin is nice and dry… and some salt, specially if its a fatty fish it will just set of fire as the fat drips on to the flames

1 Like

Sushi for birthday dinner it’s the only food you can spend $300 on and be hungry an hour later

13 Likes

Pasta w/ spicy italian sausage:

13 Likes

Montreal smoked meat imported from Montreal. Super fatty.

Fantastic.

16 Likes

Made from 100% pure Montrealer’s then!

5 Likes

Bon Appetite!!!

2 Likes

Fresh sockeye salmon, mashed potatoes and peas.

12 Likes

Some weirdo baked bbq chicken penne and arugula.

And a delicious cake that looks like it got stepped on.

It’s too late and I’m not supposed to drink coffee but I’m doing it anyway.

16 Likes

Had birthday Indian last night lol been doing a lot of eating coming up to my birthday this year lol… dogs official birthday was today as well had to taken them to in and out burgers for treats had a couple burgers myself

11 Likes

Ain’t that a fact!me and the ol lady went out few years back “my first time eating sushi” it was good we got a variety bill was like 130 once again okay for the experience of it and what not but the thing that pi$$ed me off was the fact about forty mins later I felt like I ate nothing :crazy_face:

2 Likes