What do to when you can’t lower your light?

Thankyou I appreciate all the prayers sent while I was inhospital hell. Lol

Peace out and stay safe

3 Likes

Great to see you back here @potdaddy4x4!

1 Like

Thankyou feeling much better today

Peace out and stay safe

2 Likes

Is this light linked to other lights? Or just out the port hole. If just out port hole you just need more vent duct to reach at lowest and highest. I have hps cooled hood exactly like i think youre saying. The duct doesnt have to be perfectly straight just needs to have a place out the way when raised. Good fan and a loop de loop in the duct dont matter.

1 Like

Raising floor is option but a lot more work every single time you need to adjust. Ratchet hangers and longer duct. Make lowering and raising less than 5 min project able to be done with 2 hands not 4

1 Like

It’s on its own. I see what you mean, but here’s how I see it… duct bends are equal to the diameter of duct. So every 90* turn, that takes up 6”. I couldn’t get 12” on either side- I totally can do it on one though. That’s my (well Vernal’s) plan.

Although… if you did some weird shit, you could turn 90, go up above the light and make like a v with the duct ends? And then 90 again to the portholes. But then the light has to be reconfigured to raise it.