What do you do with your roaches?

19 Likes

I’m so tight I will save them usually just to trash them when I harvest or re-up. Wish there was a way to “refresh” them.

1 Like

Great art work! R those firecrackers fuses?LOL​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

So, @Tinytuttle, what do YOU do with your roaches? Smoke em, trash em, eat em?

2 Likes

I pay my man Doug, 9 roaches per/hr to wash pots :+1: :potable_water:

7 Likes

Hahahaha! He is well compensated. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I like to roll up a small strip of card stock accordion style and make a filter type of sort that goes right in my zigzag roller if I’m smoking a J. not as much material lost IMHO.

3 Likes

i save em in film canisters. if someone i don’t like tries to mooch off me i’ll give them roaches :smiley:

edit: i always use filters/tips too tho

5 Likes

I do the same… save them in a jar for hard times or mooches…

5 Likes

Most of mine go in the compost. If i am too lazy to roll a joint and am alone i will smoke a few in my bong. :grin:

2 Likes

When i was younger we use to save them in cigar tubes till the day we ran out or wanted to smoke something special (mix of all the good stuff we had been smoking).

1 Like

Compost, all the way.

1 Like

I bet a lot of people haven’t seen a film canister before(im old now). They use to be pretty common to save lots of different things in because they were black/grey!

7 Likes

I save my roaches. I’ll put them in a blunt if I’m out of weed, or use them to make extract.

3 Likes

I grew up in the great weed depression of the Bible belt in the 1970s. Weed was often hard to come by. You saved EVERTHING!

Even now I can have a pound of killer cured bud under my bed and cannot throw away that little roach on the clip. I stash them in an old 35mm film box. Sometimes I give them to the wife’s grandson, the mooch. haha

4 Likes

I got a big can of them because I remember what it’s like not to have anything :joy::joy::joy: plus I got a giant block of resin :joy: just in case war or something ever happens

2 Likes

I feed them to my tarantula’s :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I save ‘em and smoke ‘em. Sorry but a huge fat generational blunt lasts foreverrrrrrrr :grin:

3 Likes

I think it’s a different kind of roach bud :joy::joy:

1 Like

A generation blunt is always nice, have you ever done a second or 3rd gen blunt

4 Likes