What fertilizer should I use?

I don’t know florganics and it seems unavailable here in Portugal and I want to avoid ordering online. About general hydroponics I think general organics will be similar to the maxi series, no? If you think maxi is better than organics I dont mind spending a little extra to go with maxi, because we only have 1kg packs here and its 25 euros each so I had to spend a little bit extra

The maxi series is just in powdered form so your money goes by further because your nor paying for water. I usually be just use the maxibloom and calmag on cannabis from start to finish. It’s super easy and works well for my water.
1 tsp of maxibloom and 1 tsp of calimagic per gallon works for me!

7 Likes

can confirm pure maxibloom and tapwater is very cost effective and works satisfactory all through veg and flower … i switched maxibloom for greenleaf nutrients ‘megacrop’ which has full secondarys but probably not available where you are

4 Likes

“Best fertilizer is the steps of a farmer”

Thanks for sharing that…I needed to hear that!

1 Like

How do you keep ph in a decent range?? I’m using the same right now. When I water PH’d at 5.6 itll be fine, then as the pro mix dries the PH rises to around 7!