What is the percentage of 3-butyric acid in clonex gel

I use number 8 and get ridiculous root numbers pretty much 100% in 10 days or less now even the Bubbas clone easy with wooden stick stems 16 has to be bonkers

5 Likes

I’m thinking the 16 might be good for rootin cuts that have been in mail system for two weeks ? or maybe you can use less ( better value )

4 Likes

You want to hear some shit,i had a bottle of Hormex from 1998 and that powder still worked and rooted cuts.I had it in a shed all those years and it still worked try and do that with clonex gel.Although to stretch out the expiration date on clonex you can pop it in the refrigerator.It will keep significantly longer but i prefer Hormex powder always had better luck with it and the shit damn near wont expire

4 Likes

Looks like it’s just a mix of organics

I hope I get a chance to use it before it expires. I’ve got it in the fridge so it should be good for at least a year. I would hope. I can’t imagine going through an entire bottle of this considering how little is used… I guess if I was commercial maybe :man_shrugging:

I’ll probably buy some sort of powder next time I don’t like the idea of the stuff expiring being on a timer. It’s too expensive for that.

2 Likes